Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's been emotional but it has come time for me to flee. Joya must have got Seph, haven't seen him around. Every man for himself, I'll miss you Hugo!

Farewell aaron o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's nice, leaving us to fend for ourselves Aaron? Haha night mon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Farewell aaron o/
    You're alive! Get out while you can. Good night everyone it's been fun.

boy-cute-escape-sneaking-out-window.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Lair I go... Only pushing 4PM Pacific across the pond. Hi all! Happy Heart Day! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hiya swannie o/

happy happy (another) day of love!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hey SwanSong!

Did you get my flowers? :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Lair I go... Only pushing 4PM Pacific across the pond. Hi all! Happy Heart Day! :D

swannnnnnieeeeee o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya my friend, how's the day treating you? I had been thinking about inviting you to post in our Philosophy forum. Methinks you might enjoy becoming one of our small community of posters.

Hey SwanSong!

Did you get my flowers? :o
    Oooooooo, so very heartful of you Hugo! :D
    swannnnnnieeeeee o/
    Heyyyyyyyyy Seph! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    Joya my friend, how's the day treating you? I had been thinking about inviting you to post in our Philosophy forum. Methinks you might enjoy becoming one of our small community of posters.
    why thanks a lot swannie i ll take a look and see if i can contribute :)

the day was very good to me thank you
    u have plans for the night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

YouTube viewing sorted for a long time...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm6r_b2K5jn1JGkwDcwJXrQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Alas I'm hitting the hay too friends.

Joya, thanks for your lovely hospitality! :D

Nighty night all! :)

Joya wrote: »
    u have plans for the night?
    Din din and a movie. :cool:
    YouTube viewing sorted for a long time...
    Happy Vet's Day Paws! :D

Alas I'm hitting the hay too friends.

Nighty night all! :)
    Typical Hugo. Swannie shows up and he wants to go to bed. :pac:

Thanks, Swan.. Didn't actually know it was vet day :o

Thanks, Swan.. Didn't actually know it was vet day :o
    All us critters in the Lair Animal House are most appreciative of how our Paws looks out for us. Hugs!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well said Swannie, where she found a book on how to treat gremlins is beyond me but I'm grateful nonetheless :D

Friday's Grimm was grand Grem. Check out the telly series. It might inspire you to write Grem Tales. :D

Oh-stop-it-you.jpg

Damn it lost my last post into the ether. Swannie I really must watch that show.. Seem to have a severe case of dory brain when it comes to it..

• Advertisement

grimm_logo.jpg?itok=xhqJeOaU

I remember seeing ads for it but it just keeps going out of my head.. Also wow the lair went well quiet!

... wow the lair went well quiet!
    Past the bewitching hour in Éire. Maybe they were afraid that Back-To-The-Future Swannie was going to turn into a pumpkin? :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I was out with the dog. Cold outside it is

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I remember seeing ads for it but it just keeps going out of my head.. Also wow the lair went well quiet!

0f4a3ddf9bd24eeba10519167c2a81f7824b45fb60db517e28eea99f82116b80.jpg

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks

I'm not really having the best day :(

What's up Links?

Hi Links, Lith, and wolf! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Swannie :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Just feel very lonely and down today, missing herself pretty badly. Also angry with my mum, because we were supposed to go for a coffee today but she got nasty with me on the phone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement