Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ok ok I'll stop!. :p One of our lair folk not well?? :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    Just feel very lonely and down today, missing herself pretty badly. Also angry with my mum, because we were supposed to go for a coffee today but she got nasty with me on the phone.

All us Lairians wish you the very best Valentine's Day Links!

candyhearts.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Feel better links

How was your gig the other night grem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links, grab a mate for a coffee tomorrow, write today off if you want.. Sod it..

Feel better links

How was your gig the other night grem?

I didn't go, had a rough day and didn't feel up to it.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I didn't go, had a rough day and didn't feel up to it.. :(

Ohhh... sorry too hear that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I think I should get a shower

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie has to run through the rain drops, shake out her feathers, and be ready for the horseless carriage to pick her up. Bye for now.

If it helps go do so..

It's alright mon, just one of those days where I couldn't pull my head off the floor.

• Advertisement

If it helps go do so..

It's alright mon, just one of those days where I couldn't pull my head off the floor.

Who were you going to see? a local band?

Plutonic Dust - more electronica type stuff.

Listened to Orphaned Land there. Like Brother most of three I tried. Sticking them on subscribe list..

Oh dear, you're liking quite a few things I've posted Grem, are you feeling alright? :eek:

I know.. I think i should take some time off work sick.. I don't usually like that stuff, Orphaned Land being a perfect example. Maybe I'm in mid life crisis.. Oh shoot me if I get a porsche...

Oh dear, we have to run some more tests! Here, what do you think of this?

*wails* what have I let myself in for??? I'll be back watching join cena next an all! :p

Screw it, I'm gonna make myself a hot chocolate... if I'm going to be miserable, I might as well be miserable with a hot chocolate.

Phew, that track left me cold.. Half normal service has resumed. Ooh hot chocolate, good plan.. I'll stick with tea plus chocolate.

Ah, you're not too bad so, if you'd enjoyed that song you'd have been too far gone.

• Advertisement

Yeah you cantered off into the horizon there on me.. Back to some Unkle for me.. Damn lack of sleep, feeling shattered right now.

I should take the dog out, crawl into bed and watch something. Not sure what though. Really should get around to watching the first Rurouni Kenshin movie :o

Goin to grab myself another coffee now. Keep me perked up til morning when I'll walk my own pooch and collapse I hope.. Night Lith..

Dog is playing with her favourite toy, always cheers me up :)

Haha my favourite thing is when my one stretches herself while lying down and she bunches up her two front paws like little fists. :o

Night pals o/

Night Seph ;)

Peaceful slumbers Seph..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

morning folks, been a chatty group here yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heyo nocs:)

must say i'm glad valentine's day is over

how are we today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement