Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    **Swannie sends vet Paws a faithful friend to give her an appreciative kiss**
    :D

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Lads, I am going to Disneyland tomorrow! I am so excited!
    Ooh have a great time!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oops! On call and gotta go. Bye all! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bye taltos o/

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Lads, I am going to Disneyland tomorrow! I am so excited!
    200_s.gif

You gonna bring your gal back something ;)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Enjoy Mrk, give Goofy kick up the
    shins
    from me, never liked him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Bye taltos o/

You gonna bring your gal back something ;)?
    Oh yeah, that is the plan! She only wanted a disney cocktail menu but I'm going to shop around and see what to get her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I was in Euro-Disney back about 2000. They had this awesome Star Wars shuttle ride. I wonder if that's still going or not.

I'm off to see if I can stop wanting to cry with pain long enough to get some sleep.

Night all

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

`Nite Paws, hope pain eases up soon

This isn't going to work

:'(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was in Euro-Disney back about 2000. They had this awesome Star Wars shuttle ride. I wonder if that's still going or not.
    I don't recall seeing it there, I was there in 06. I remember that cause the airlines lost our luggage, and I was going around France stuck in a Portugal jersey shortly after France knocked them out of the World Cup.

Still haven't slept

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Glass of milk with choccie can sometimes help.
    Worst case try some breathing exercises, sometimes works and worst case will help rest you a little.
    (says the guy still awake...)

I had hot chocolate and I've had 2 Difene since 8pm..

If I don't sleep soon I'll cry. Again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Careful with the difers.
    Ok then defo try breathing exercises even with some visualisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Could try a film soundtrack to try and sleep Paws.

I'll give it a go

All I want to do is lie down but I can't

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'll give it a go

What's up Paws?

Patrick Schwarzenegger FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE SMART AND TAKE THE $50 MILLION DOLLARS
    http://www.theladbible.com/articles/arnold-schwarzenegger-begs-son-to-dump-miley-cyrus-after-drug-photos-posted-online

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Patrick Schwarzenegger FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE SMART AND TAKE THE $50 MILLION DOLLARS
    http://www.theladbible.com/articles/arnold-schwarzenegger-begs-son-to-dump-miley-cyrus-after-drug-photos-posted-online

Wow,I'll be honest I didn't know he had a son .

• Advertisement

He may have an achy, breaky heart though.

KKkitty wrote: »
    He may have an achy, breaky heart though.

:pac: I see what you did there, $50 million dollars or dating one of the most controversial popstars in recent memory............. I know what i'd pick if i were in the shoes of Arnold's son and it ain't Miley Cyrus.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

With all those images you'd nearly think Cyrus was trying to get people worked up and talking about her to keep her relevant.

Wow,I'll be honest I didn't know he had a son .

I think the son came from Arnie doing the dirty with other women behind his wifes back, Arnie's wife happens to be the niece of former U.S President John F. Kennedy.

Angron wrote: »
    With all those images you'd nearly think Cyrus was trying to get people worked up and talking about her to keep her relevant.

I think that her's plan, her next stunt will have people talking about her that's for sure.

I think the son came from Arnie doing the dirty with other women behind his wifes back, Arnie's wife happens to be the niece of former U.S President John F. Kennedy.
    Nah, the article said that Shriver is his mother.

:pac: I see what you did there, $50 million dollars or dating one of the most controversial popstars in recent memory............. I know what i'd pick if i were in the shoes of Arnold's son and it ain't Miley Cyrus.

As with a lot of young celebs they won't last though. She's gone bad in so many ways now. I get she was trying to break away from Disney and Hannah Montana but she needn't have gone this far.

KKkitty wrote: »
    As with a lot of young celebs they won't last though. She's gone bad in so many ways now. I get she was trying to break away from Disney and Hannah Montana but she needn't have gone this far.

She got famous too quickly and it's coming back to bite her on her twerking ass now. *Seriously though what a role model she is for younger women eh*

*Sarcasm

She got famous too quickly and it's coming back to bite her on her twerking ass now. *Seriously though what a role model she is for younger women eh*

*Sarcasm

She's not going to be famous forever though. I think she's not going to be remembered in 15 to 20 years time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll give it a go

This has been helping me of late, little difficult with spasms, but worth a go - http://www.byrdie.com/how-to-fall-asleep-fast

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement