Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

How much do I get if I take a dive :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Taking bets on the lair fight of the year?

I sure am. I see nothing in the charter that says I can't! I have 200 on Wolfie to punch the cheese out of them :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I sure am. I see nothing in the charter that says I can't! I have 200 on Wolfie to punch the cheese out of them :D :pac:

I'll put 20 down on Seph, and 50 on Wolf to beat them both silly.

All this fight talk is making me hungry

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP :D
    I'll fight the both of you!

Lets have a royal rumble :D Maybe young 93 might join us ? :pac:

• Advertisement

I'll referee the bout, winner goes on to face the big bad evil wolf in the evening's main event.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*sits back with popcorn*

This could be better than pay per view!!

*sits back with popcorn*

This could be better than pay per view!!

sorry%20if%20I%5C'm%20late%20popcorn%20line%20was%20long.jpg

:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll referee the bout, winner goes on to face the big bad evil wolf in the evening's main event.

wolfman is like the undertaker of the lair

• Advertisement

Well may stereomatic Rest In Peace then :pac:

And I'll dig the hole for ya :pac:

Just as long as I don't rust in pieces:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

As is proper and nocturnal the lair takes a dark turn.. Shenanigans ahoy!. :D

Just as long as I don't rust in pieces:)
    Hang on! That doesn't sound right

And I'll dig the hole for ya :pac:

I can just see it now..........him doing the tombstone on ya haha :D

I'm unstoppable!

iz3uwh.jpg

:pac: must go to bed now

I'LL BE BACK!:cool:

Pun-tastic there lad! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm more like this guy
    thejaunt_goldberg.jpg~320x480

I'm more like this guy
    thejaunt_goldberg.jpg~320x480

Who's that?

• Advertisement

So no big Lair fight of the year?

Ooohh :( Boo urns! :( I just sold twenty thousand tickets for the fight! :eek:

And my popcorn is cold!. :(

Well this has being disappointing :(

Sorry ladies :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Who's that?

Bill Goldberg. First I spear you, then I jackhammer ya.

I'll take on wolfman so, hows that ladies :D?

So I have to actually follow rules for this fight?

So I have to actually follow rules for this fight?

anything goes

*takes out sledge hammer*

Ooh things are looking up again...

• Advertisement

I don't have to refund tickets so?? Wuhoo!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement