Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

anything goes

*takes out sledge hammer*

*Grabs battleaxe*
    Let's dance!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

*Grabs battleaxe*
    Let's dance!

MORE FIGHTING AND LESS DANCING!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fighting is like dancing, it takes two for it to be executed properly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Grabs battleaxe*
    Let's dance!

Lets do this :cool:

*attacks*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*throws two ladders and a few folding chairs in to mix things up*

• Advertisement

Lets do this :cool:

*attacks*

*dodges the clumsy attack*
    Say hello to my friend, Choppy!
    *swings for the knees*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*does somersault backwards and dodges*

*attacks with sledgie*

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*ponders throwing a few hundred tic tacs on the floor*

*ponders throwing a few hundred tic tacs on the floor*

got a bag full of marbles if you feel the need to throw something about :D :pac:

Who are ye trying to sabotage now with those tic tacs and marbles ? :/

• Advertisement

*innocent beam*

Who are ye trying to sabotage now with those tic tacs and marbles ? :/

Just trying to make it a little bit more interesting..

*Sets off flashbulbs*
    When your sight returns along with consciousness be nice to your nurses Seph.

*Sets off flashbulbs*

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha line of the rumble so far!

*Sets off flashbulbs*

Cheap shot.....

Good night pals o/ :)

Night Seph..

Pleasant dreams Seph.

I admire how Seph managed to say good night before his lights went out. *sends in the lads with a stretcher*

I admire how Seph managed to say good night before his lights went out. *sends in the lads with a stretcher*

I am getting pretty good at ventriloquism, I must admit.

I am getting pretty good at ventriloquism, I must admit.

Who said that??

:o

• Advertisement

Damnit, invisibility cloak is on the fritz again.

Ah that's better I thought the voices in my head were starting to manifest themselves in the lair..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I thought I'd get some study done tonight, but I didn't :o

Didn't even play any games like I said I would. Whoops :o

Sidetracked just a tad? Ah what harm sure.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Did want to study, but oh well... gonna take pooch out and saunter off bedwards ;)

I must venture out to retrieve toilet tisuue. Curse you unfaithful bowels!

Thanks for sharing Wolfie!.

Night Links.

I like contributing my own special brand of filth

You do have a way with words I've noticed! Rooster hoover has already been deployed once to great effect.. :D

• Advertisement

let me guess, slightly confused look which quickly changes to amused once they figure it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement