Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Close. Audible clunk as it hit home and me well across the road!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ahhhh, that is great. pray for me now as I venture into the polar vortex.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Be safe Wolfie since I don't do the pray thing. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Still awake, chatting to herself :)

Yes me am!!

• Advertisement

*puts on Monday special brew java*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning all.

Off work today because I did extra hours at the weekend. This is my last week. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ahhhh MONDAY....

so good to see you again.

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

shush!! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Having coffee for the first time in ages and it's quite nice. I'm a tea person usually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

my younger cousin who was having cancer treatment got the all clear today:D freaking delighted for her! ( and relived)

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

my younger cousin who was having cancer treatment got the all clear today:D freaking delighted for her! ( and relived)
    awesomest news ever! :D

anchorman.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

cheers sw :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

yeah, its the best news you can get.

even more so on a monday

Writer, that's amazing news! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Congrats on your cousin getting the all clear Writer, marvelous news.

thanks guys:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Great news :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon Lads and Ladettes.

Writer congrats on the awesome news! Delighted for you petal! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Congrats on your new babies mozzie :D

When are you due?

:D

• Advertisement

Around Thursday or Friday, hopefully! :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Around Thursday or Friday, hopefully! :D

:eek: :D

Not sure if Mozzeltoff or Daenaerys Targaryen with all the dragons that'll be flying around here soon.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not sure if Mozzeltoff or Daenaerys Targaryen with all the dragons that'll be flying around here soon.

I like to think I am a mix of Daenaerys Targaryen and the Dovahkin :D Dragons are pretty, yo :pac:

Dragons are all well and good, as long as they are behaved

Dragons are all well and good, as long as they are behaved

They're always behaved. Just don't antagonise them and you won't be barbecued :D :pac:

Well we won't need Seph to barbecue the steaks anymore, we can get your dragons to barbecue them instead.

Well we won't need Seph to barbecue the steaks anymore, we can get your dragons to barbecue them instead.

Oh, that we can do but can we make some JD barbecue sauce too? :D

Well you like them overcooked :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Oh, that we can do but can we make some JD barbecue sauce too? :D

I love JD sauce !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement