Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Feeling empty

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Haaa, a friend's kid asked me the other day "but how did you know where you all were and where to meet" the look on her face explaining things may have actually turned a good dozen of my hairs grey....
    Children today are spoiled
    fr336 wrote: »
    Feeling empty

Eat something?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Fr, what up??

Eat something?

Empty house :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Flap, flap, flap... Swannie flies into Lair living room and lands on couch**

Hey Lair! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Empty house :mad:
    No pants time:D
    Black Swan wrote: »

Hola Swannie

Hi Fr, what up??

Just need to get myself better in terms of sleep...harder than I thought, especially given how alone I feel in life. Ah well

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Swannie :D

Fr, you trying to get into a routine of sorts?

Fr, you trying to get into a routine of sorts?

Trying and failing. The only thing that works is cutting out all junk food and exercising, but the junk food is my only comfort these days :O :( Even if I had proper friendly faces around me, scared to get attached to people again and mess it all up, I need to turn my life around once and for all not be putting plasters on it.

Sorry Gremlinertia how are you

• Advertisement

Oh so you're staying for once?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hola Swannie
    Hey wolf! Hope those bottles of hot air I sent you helped. The blocks of snow you sent did. Our Santa Ana desert heat wave is over thanks to you! :cool:
    Just need to get myself better in terms of sleep...harder than I thought, especially given how alone I feel in life. Ah well
    Get down and do 50 pressups fr336, followed by a warm shower. It helps me. :pac:

Hey Grem! :D

Oh so you're staying for once?

Can't trust Swannie about sticking around. She is flighty. :D

Get down and do 50 pressups fr336, followed by a warm shower. It helps me. :pac:

Wow how are your wings after that Swannie?

Wow how are your wings after that Swannie?
    Wobbly. But the next day I can pump them up for SuperSonicSwannieSpeed!

I just found a Dairy Milk mint flavour I'd totally forgotten about...life has just shot up to 1.5 out of 10.

I just found a Dairy Milk mint flavour I'd totally forgotten about...life has just shot up to 1.5 out of 10.
    Generally I don't eat desserts or candy, but I got a bar of Belgian chocolate hidden behind the milk in Frig, which I might sneak after my flatmate retires tonight. You know what they say about chocolate cravings? ;)

Generally I don't eat desserts or candy, but I got a bar of Belgian chocolate hidden behind the milk in Frig, which I might sneak after my flatmate retires tonight. You know what they say about chocolate cravings? ;)

What's that?

Btw what do you do Swannie...apart from swoop and glide obviously?

What's that?
    Rich creamy chocolate is sexy. :p
    Btw what do you do Swannie...apart from swoop and glide obviously?

Sometimes I float in the Blue_Lagoon and catch fish. My favourite of all is salmon, but generally I have to travel to an ocean flowing river where they frequent, and swimming the currents builds up an appetite.

Ooh mint choc.. That's worth splurging for!

• Advertisement

Sometimes I float in the Blue_Lagoon and catch fish. My favourite of all is salmon, but generally I have to travel to an ocean flowing river where they frequent, and swimming the currents builds up an appetite.

:D:D:cool:

Ooh mint choc.. That's worth splurging for!
    When I do indulge, I prefer Swiss, milk or dark, depending upon my mood. Not much of a mint fan myself, even those found on hotel pillows I give away.
    :D:D:cool:
    Indeed! :D

When I do indulge, I prefer Swiss, milk or dark, depending upon my mood. Not much of a mint fan myself, even those found on hotel pillows I give away.

What is a swan doing in a hotel?

What is a swan doing in a hotel?

Nesting in those fluffly pillows, sometimes covered in a duvet on cold nights. I especially like those hotels with fountains. SPLASH! SPLASH! :cool:

Nesting in those fluffly pillows, sometimes covered in a duvet on cold nights. I especially like those hotels with fountains. SPLASH! SPLASH! :cool:

Starting to believe you may actually be a swan :eek:

Starting to believe you may actually be a swan :eek:
    Some think me Natalie Portman in a black tutu, while others that Elizabeth Swan character in Pirates, while still others that neck hicky biter Bella Swan in Twilight. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fr336. It's true. I really am a Black Swan. You should see me peck the laptop keyboard. Getting pretty grand after all the practice. :D

Some think me Natalie Portman in a black tutu, while others that Elizabeth Swan character in Pirates, while still others that neck hicky biter Bella Swan in Twilight. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fr336. It's true. I really am a Black Swan. You should see me peck the laptop keyboard. Getting pretty grand after all the practice. :D

Is it better than being a human? Apart from the obvious flying bits and pieces.

I pretty good at this typing lark considering I no has thumbs

Actually laughed out loud at that.. They don't make corsets and bras for swans I take it?? :D the mind works in strange ways..

• Advertisement

Let's exchange the secret handshake... well... your hand and my wing shake.

I'm a bit of a shape changer, like Morrigan the Witch of the Wilds in Dragon Age Origins. That truly makes me a mysterious, mischief making Black Swan in more ways than one. Shhhhhhhh, but don't tell anyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement