Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Actually laughed out loud at that.. They don't make corsets and bras for swans I take it?? :D the mind works in strange ways..

This Swanny would make an exception, I'm sure of it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I pretty good at this typing lark considering I no has thumbs
    Sometimes I have to use my feet and wing tips if in a hurry wolf! :eek:
    Actually laughed out loud at that.. They don't make corsets and bras for swans I take it?? :D the mind works in strange ways..
    Unlike those boring white swans, BLACK Swannie is seen in many forms (and forums). :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey again folks ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome to the twilight zone Links...

I still have a load of curry :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey again folks ;)
    **Swannie practices innocent LOOK in mirror**

Oh, hi Chief Chef Links! What's cooking? :D
    Gremmmmmmmmm! We are all supposed to be keeping a secret! Just like Grimm tales on the telly. :eek:

I still have a load of curry :)
    Ooooooooo... that sounds grand for a night snack! Licks lips! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

We haven't got there yet. We still on the dusk road

We haven't got there yet. We still on the dusk road
    I like dusk! That means we are slipping into the dark side.

**Swannie hums Darth Vader music**

Hmm, got an email from Amazon that said "Treat yourself" and it recommended I buy Time of Eve.

Damn you Amazon, I'm trying to save money, don't tempt me! But it knows what I want, and damned if I don't wanna see that movie! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Note to self: try and remember to look up grimm...

Note to self: try and remember to look up grimm...
    grimm-season-4.jpg?w=620

Must look it up Wednesday or Thursday when I get time to have a proper goo at it..

I must take a look at Grimm at some point myself. It struck me as very like Supernatural

Snack time. Chat with ye all later. Bye for now.

Mischief Managed!

Swannie goes POOF!

What was that other show you just finished up Links? Need to get a few things lined up..

What was that other show you just finished up Links? Need to get a few things lined up..

Just picking something out of air and not knowing what you like, have you seen House of Cards

fr336 wrote: »
    Just picking something out of air and not knowing what you like, have you seen House of Cards

No I haven't, actually I remember the trailers for that.. Could be worth a go, thanks..

No I haven't, actually I remember the trailers for that.. Could be worth a go, thanks..

Mainly for people with an interest in politics if you ask me, but plenty of people seem to love it so could be wrong there :P Can be slow in places in a way. But I can't fault the acting and direction etc.

From The New World (Shinsekai Yori)

It is downright incredible, one of the best things I've ever seen. It's set 1000 years in the future after the collapse of civilization, and follows 5 children who live in this tranquil town. But all is not as peaceful as it first seems, with rumours of missing children and a monstrous cat that abucts them. The story is quite huge in scope, and as the show goes on we are drip-fed more and more about the world it's set in, we get glimpses of what has happened in the past 1000 years, and there's incredible foreshadowing. It's truly remarkable storytelling, and the ending is just... wow. I won't say any more now, the ending is just something that's left me in awe.

Be seriously careful of any spoilers if you are to watch it! ;)

The soundtrack is also pretty amazing, very haunting. For example:

• Advertisement

Wish I had a better memory for things.. Have to sit down, draw up a list and not get distracted like I always do..

Wish I had a better memory for things.. Have to sit down, draw up a list and not get distracted like I always do..

With you there

I think I'm gonna grab the last lemsip and curl up in bed soon, I'm really feeling rotten :(

That dose is really really dragging you the wringer, hope you feel better soon..

Fr, squirrel!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Off I go into the night. Later people.

Off I go into the night. Later people.

See you CW

Yeah Grem, starting to feel all headachy and muggy again and icky all over :( I thought I was over the worst of this, but it's seemed to come back with a vengeance tonight

Yeah Grem, starting to feel all headachy and muggy again and icky all over :( I thought I was over the worst of this, but it's seemed to come back with a vengeance tonight

Yuck.. Friend of mine is doing the same, can't seem to shift it.. Throw half of boots and half a market stall at it.. Shouldn't survive that..

Bed, dog, hot water bottle, lemsip and an episode of Gintama to chill with before sleep. Grand job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning.

Could do with about 3 more hours sleep. No idea why I'm tired.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement