Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    She's not going to be famous forever though. I think she's not going to be remembered in 15 to 20 years time.

She'll go crazy within a few years & then slide into irrelevancy within the next decade

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    She'll go crazy within a few years & then slide into irrelevancy within the next decade

Hate to say this but if she's heavily into drugs she may join the not so lucrative club for celebs who've died young.

Adios Sephsan.

Hate to say this but if she's heavily into drugs she may join the not so lucrative club for celebs who've died young.

She smokes the occasional marijuana cigarette, don't know if she's done the more hardcore stuff. As cruel as it sounds i certainly won't miss her if she kicks the bucket.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Seph..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    What's up Paws?
    My hip. I'm going crazy and I've cried 4 times since 1am because all I want to do is sleep and I can't call in sick tomorrow.

My hip. I'm going crazy and I've cried 4 times since 1am because all I want to do is sleep and I can't call in sick tomorrow.

Did you hurt it? You poor thing. Take whatever you need to for the pain.

She smokes the occasional marijuana cigarette, don't know if she's done the more hardcore stuff. As cruel as it sounds i certainly won't miss her if she kicks the bucket.

If I was Patrick Schwarzenegger I'd take the money and run.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I just have a funny hip. This happens now and again. This time it's bad though. Really bad.

• Advertisement

I just have a funny hip. This happens now and again. This time it's bad though. Really bad.

Only do what you can in work. Hope you're better soon, *hugs*

If you're hip is that bad, call the doctor and get yourself an appointment A.S.A.P

If I was Patrick Schwarzenegger I'd take the money and run.

$50 Million Dollars > Miley Cyrus

Hope he twerks something out anyway.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fact.. When she grows up perhaps, she's still very childish.. Too protected from real life to realise how off her behaviour is..

Fact.. When she grows up perhaps, she's still very childish.. Too protected from real life to realise how off her behaviour is..

Somebody who isn't in her inner circle needs to pop her bubble and bring her crashing down to earth with a sickening thud.

She needs a dose of reality alright, wonder how much is her and how much is pr and fake friends lookin after themselves..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

can't sleep and in pain:( I hate being sick

She needs a dose of reality alright, wonder how much is her and how much is pr and fake friends lookin after themselves..

She needs several doses of reality, i'd imagine her management and friends are lining their pockets pretty well, i mean as long as Miley keeps doing what she does, they'll be sorted for life.

Mmmph java..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mmmph java..

Wakes up. Did Grem say the magic word? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mmmph java..
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Wakes up. Did Grem say the magic word? :D

I think so, I thought I heard it too.

Morning folks.

happy THOR day

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

happy THOR day

Happy Thor's Day to you too Ted! :D

Indeed i did say the magic word.. *Places large pot of java in front of Swan and Ted*

May go & some turn some cogs in the economy.

Laters folks

Indeed i did say the magic word.. *Places large pot of java in front of Swan and Ted.

**dances up & down**

Indeed i did say the magic word.. *Places large pot of java in front of Swan and Ted*
    Grem knows how to brew magic friendship indeed! :cool:
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    May go & some turn some cogs in the economy.

Laters folks
    Aloha Ted. :D

**Swannie quietly sneaks out of Lair**

Don't want to wake up the sleepers. Bye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

you could have filled the kettle before you left Swannie

• Advertisement

cgh wrote: »
    you could have filled the kettle before you left Swannie

POOF! Swannie reappears. Fills kettle for cgh. POOF! disappears.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement