Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It just happens sometimes Paws, java?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yes please. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yes please. :o

*serves up large latte extra shot, with a couple of shortbread biscuits*

Hopefully that'll kickstart your morning. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks & folkettes.

Hi Ted, java and shortbread?.

• Advertisement

Sounds great Grem :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ahhhh Mancake tuesdays

No problem, I like to make mornings easier for my pals here..

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Crepe Day!! :P :D

copy-of-img_4060.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

NOM NOM NOM NOM, I eat all the chicken goujons, can't beat a chicken goujon roll 1st thing in the morning :D.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

howdy, Lith et Sephers :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Minty & Seph *tips cap*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's it cutting :pac:?

SW wrote: »
    happy Crepe Day!! :P :D

copy-of-img_4060.jpg

We're not creeps :eek:

Crepes Ted, not creeps, put your glasses on damn it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh jaysis, I'm quite hungover.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

How do everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

what to have for lunch

Howaya mozz o/

• Advertisement

cgh wrote: »
    what to have for lunch

Seeing as it's annual pancake day, why not have some spuds :P
    Howaya mozz o/

Not too bad Seph, not too bad at all! How's things with yerself?

Not bad thanks, just finished watching the latest episode of the walking dead, are you in college?

Not bad thanks, just finished watching the latest episode of the walking dead, are you in college?

Nope. I am on mid term this week :D Not that I need it because I have only got two classes a week :pac: I have work experience the weekend though :/

Anyone have their pancakes yet? :)

I'm having pancakes later :D.

Nope, not yet. Probably have them later for evening tea. See what kinda mood I am in after shopping

Listening to this makes me want to assemble a motley crew, with nothing to lose, has a charging into battle feel to it. :D

Didn't have mine yet either

Thank Crunchie today is over. Anything that could go wrong did :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I was just about to start a "Happy Lent" thread coz there's some very funny pics out there if you google lent-funny - decided against it as it might be offensive to some folk here and that's fine with me- probably better placed in more extreme forums- but probably not a truer word said:

determine-lent-ecard-someecards.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement