Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Once there's caffeine in them I give not one shlt sirs!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Carry on so :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*pops two cans into foam dome and bounces around lair*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bouncing around in the lair *checks lair charter*

HWdVVmQ.jpg

*boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing*

Yee hah haaaaa!.

• Advertisement

That caffeine will wear off eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

How do all.

Morning Mozzy

Hi Mozz, how are ya?.

Lith I'm very scared of that....

Don't worry G, got enough Monster stashed to keep ya going.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Morning Mozzy

It's not morning til I go to sleep and wake up again :P
    Hi Mozz, how are ya?.

Not too bad at all now Grem. How's you?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It's not morning til I go to sleep and wake up again :P

:pac: good point.

Welcome to open mic comedy night in the lair!. :D

We're having an open mic night :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

I did not have pancakes today, but for everyone who's in a pancakey mood, this is how you make the perfect pancake:

gDf8zdX.gif

Hey Links. How are you today? Any better?.

Eh, a bit...

got a delivery, a late valentines day gift from my girlfriend, a big box of chocolates :)

gonna try not to eat them all in one go any make myself fat (or even fatter)

Aww. That must have cheered you up.. Hmm now I want chocolate, damn you! :p

Aww. That must have cheered you up.. Hmm now I want chocolate, damn you! :p

You want everything I have, don't you? First the curry now the chocolates. Jesus, you're as bad as my little sister Grem!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I do like me some chocolate

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    You want everything I have, don't you? First the curry now the chocolates. Jesus, you're as bad as my little sister Grem!

I'm a magpie, what can I say! How's your cough/cold now?

Seem a bit more perked up today thankfully, the wheezy gurgle in my chest seems to have gone

Good, rattly chest is annoying, both awake and when trying to sleep.

Dog out, big pot of tea made :D I need to get to bed earlier tonight.

Had to throw out half a melon, it was a bit overripe. still ate some of it tho :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Words can not accurately describe how much I hate rag week.

Pile of booze-addled pisshead **** ruining things for everyone else and not giving a toss?

Angron wrote: »
    Words can not accurately describe how much I hate rag week.

When I went past the people starting to queue outside the pub at nine this morning I could feel myself sink a little.. It doesn't inspire any faith anyway..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    Pile of booze-addled pisshead **** ruining things for everyone else and not giving a toss?
    I mean it's two in the bloody morning, why can't they just go home instead of wandering around and shouting their inane ramblings?

Angron wrote: »
    I mean it's two in the bloody morning, why can't they just go home instead of wandering around and shouting their inane ramblings?

They need to inform everyone of just how big a shower of **** they are?

• Advertisement

Oh feckin ouch.. I said it to myself earlier that I'm glad I'm not city centre anymore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement