Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

So I've a bit of a long con going on at the moment in order to wind up my girlfriend :)

I've told her a while back I was worried I was putting on weight, I updated my facebook status a while ago to say that I've definitely put on weight, mentioned it to her again in messenger the other day. I have in fact lost weight, I'm not far off where was I was pre-Christmas. I plan to tell her I've put on a stone soon, then by the time her trip is nearly over, I'll tell her I've put on a good 2 or 3 stone! Basically, I wanna give her the impression that I've gotten really fat while she's been away then when she sees me again I'll be all lulz, got you! :p

I am a really horrible troll sometimes. :pac:

Also, had a good giggle at this earlier:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's evil!! What if she decides to stay put because she doesn't want to come back to the blueberry kid? :p

It's brilliantly evil, isn't it? And I know she won't respond like that :) I'm sure she'll get a good laugh out of it anyway, I do try to wind her up quite a bit, it keeps the relationship fun :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just adopt a few cats and you're on your way!

Nope, cats are evil!

• Advertisement

My mistake I thought we were veering into crazy cat lady territory... :D

My mistake I thought we were veering into crazy cat lady territory... :D

Nope, I'm a crazy dog lady. With one crazy dog. ;)

Also, I have undenyable proof that cats are plotting to destroy human civilization!

You've just posted a cat video. You are now categorically a cat lady!! :D you may aswell have a cuteoverload subscription now! Nah haaaaa..

That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works! :eek:

Getting a little study done, then away to bed.

Tonight's listening, Lynch.

I'm really good at misinterpretation :p anyway, night Links.

• Advertisement

Ah I'm still here yet, really do need to get some good study in while I have the concentration for it

Only the true nocturnals live here!.

Yup! I've always been a night owl :o

I used to be an early bird, then it just got earlier and earlier until it was late.. Circadian what now?

Tonight I've learned the word 物語 among other things, but this one is useful :)

Links234 wrote: »
    Tonight I've learned the word 物語 among other things, but this one is useful :)
    The man with the weird long arms shoves his pipecleaner missus away from the cooker?.

The man with the weird long arms shoves his pipecleaner missus away from the cooker?.

Well, it means tale or story, so... I dunno, is that your story? :pac:

I'm just sayin what the picture looks like!!

Well, I know a lot of kanji are pictograms, like 雨 which means rain (see it? doesn't it look rainy?) but I think you're off on another one entirely there Grem :)

Links234 wrote: »
    Well, I know a lot of kanji are pictograms, like 雨 which means rain (see it? doesn't it look rainy?) but I think you're off on another one entirely there Grem :)

People say that about me here and out in the scary bright real world too. :D

• Advertisement

Well I'm all happy and please with myself, because I've been really letting my study slide big time the last couple of months. I can barely string together an いい天気ですね or コーヒーを飲みませんか lately :o

Now I've got the hiccups

Holy crapping paperclips Links. Also boo to hiccups.

What paperclips? :confused:

That's what they all look like to me.. Wee reshaped paperclips.. I've an active imagination in case you hadn't gathered....

Could our alphabet not look like wee reshaped paperclips then?

Ours are more like pipecleaners I always think.

ok, I promised myself I'd go to bed earlier... fail! Now, must get up earlier!

Oops sorry didn't mean to keep prattling on.. Laters..

• Advertisement

No no not your fault at all, I'm very, very easily distracted! :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement