Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

Ah lads, I lie awake for over an hour. Not drowsy, not sleepy, not even so much as a yawn. I give up, decide to get ready and go to college early and wham, exhausted!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah lads, I lie awake for over an hour. Not drowsy, not sleepy, not even so much as a yawn. I give up, decide to get ready and go to college early and wham, exhausted!

That is exactly what happened me today. Was nearly late for work because of it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey ho folks.

Happy Hump Day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Friday for me Ted, though I do have the dentist after work to kinda take the excitement out of it..

Yeah for days off, boo for dentist.

Hope s/he finds nothing wrong with your choppers.

• Advertisement

Should be fine I think though must ask about jaw clenching.

Coffee??

Sure why not.

No chance of getting back to sleep.

*brews happy humpday java and sends a mug to Ted*

*brews happy humpday java and sends a mug to Ted*

Thanking you kindly G.

You're welcome Ted, hope it starts your day right. I might treat myself to a good coffee later. Ruin the dentist's good work.. :o

• Advertisement

You're welcome Ted, hope it starts your day right. I might treat myself to a good coffee later. Ruin the dentist's good work.. :o

*sips starbucks*

Do it!

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning all! :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Could have made appointment for nine.. Damn it.. Cursed waiting out in daylight with people.. Rawr....

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Could have made appointment for nine.. Damn it.. Cursed waiting out in daylight with people.. Rawr....
    :eek::eek:

:eek:

*faints*

:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

All clear from dentist, commence operation doughnuts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heyo folks:)

Hi writer lady :)

How do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Anyone else having technical problems with the lair lately? Every other thread seems to be fine but the minute I click into the lair the page starts freezing! It seems to be grand now but it happens randomly and way too often! Don't think the lair wants me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey everyone ;)

only got a couple of hours sleep, but I did manage to drag myself out of bed at a reasonable hour :D

Hi writer lady :)

How do?

hey scrimshanker, I'm doing alright, though i just cut my finger on a tin can. ouch:( how are you?

hiya mozz, haven't noticed that myself in the last while

hiya links:) feeling better?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Anyone else having technical problems with the lair lately? Every other thread seems to be fine but the minute I click into the lair the page starts freezing! It seems to be grand now but it happens randomly and way too often! Don't think the lair wants me :(

Course the Lair wants you. Should it continue giving you problems I shall whack it with a stick

It's driving me up the bloody wall.

Course the Lair wants you. Should it continue giving you problems I shall whack it with a stick

Thank you Wolfie :) Make damn sure it starts behaving itself :D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah writer lady, not hugely, going to the doctor later tbh

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah writer lady, not hugely, going to the doctor later tbh

awh ok, i hope they give you something to help you feel better, plenty of tlc for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Yeah Mozz ain't the only one having problems with the lair thread, slows down like hell on me.

Wonder what the hell is going on with it? :confused: It only started doing it last night and it does it on and off now :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

maybe ask over in Site Dev?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Maybe she (the lair thread) cannae take all the shenanigans/silliness/innuendo El Capitan Wolf.

• Advertisement

That is El Capitan Lobo to you senor.
    *does condescending hat dance*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement