Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pepsi produces Mountain Dew. Coke produces Mellow Yellow. Argument over

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Coke > Pepsi, i stand by that, agree to disagree shall we?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fair enough, see you in the spring. Start practicing your tightrope skills

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Pepsi is pretty awesome with rum. Coke, I use that to clean the toilet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Work time.

Second last day. :(

You'll see me a bit more next week guys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning nocs:)

good sleep was had last night, went about 10 and apart from waking up twice I was pretty dead out, very cold temperatures though! Hoping to have another productive today (with any luck) doing some things in town and going to my first migraine support group meeting this evening

Edit: keep the chin up there pp, something with come along x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Work time.

Second last day. :(

You'll see me a bit more next week guys.

When one door closes, another opens.

Keep the head up. Something will come along.

Goes without saying, plenty of moral support here on thread or PM.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws, you won't be long before you're back minding animals other than the lair ones, enjoy a wee holiday first. :)

Morning Noccers, how are ye?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

Got about 6.5 hours sleep.... Feeling more tired than when I get 3-4 hours. Catch 22 I guess :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I do the same Scrim, then once my shifts are done i end up staying up way late then missing a day to catch up.. Not ideal but it's ok..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thanks guys :) xx

Hello everyone, or should I say whoever is around.

hiya mozz :) how do?

Hiya Mozz, how are ya?.

Not too bad ladies!! Having a bit of a lazy day, although I should be getting my assignments done! :pac:

How are ye?

Same here, staying up late watching telly.

not too bad over here now :) killing some time before i go up to folks house in a while and go to my meeting

Same here, staying up late watching telly.

Anything good on? Might take the dogs for a walk later, if the weather isn't too bad!

ow, my aching arse. Blasted sciatica.

Weather good here.. Watching a recorded series, cucumber, just into second episode now.

• Advertisement

ow, my aching arse. Blasted sciatica.

Oh, what a dose :eek: don't tell me snow shovelling did that to you?

Poor Wolfie, having an awful dose of it!!

That's part of that series across the channel 4 channels? It's like three shows but they all interlink somehow.

Yeah i have banana recorded too, tofu is on four on demand so will prob watch that last..

Oh, what a dose :eek: don't tell me snow shovelling did that to you?

Quite effing likely as I had to dig our dumpster out at work this morning so the gent in the big fcuking truck could empty it.*

*His lazy ass offered no help:mad:

Quite effing likely as I had to dig our dumpster out at work this morning so the gent in the big fcuking truck could empty it.*

*His lazy ass offered no help:mad:

Shoite, i don't have that, but i have a chronic acute pain problem and know how irritating and wearing it can be.. Hope you recover quickly.

I'll be fine after some sleep. Didn't help my knee tried popping out as well. That happens all the time though, so I used to it.

I have being back trouble on and off for the last couple of weeks. Biggest nuisance ever!

Oh good, glad it'll go away that handy.

You never realize how much your back is involved in simple little tasks until you hurt it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

oh cyberwolf I get sciatica, too. And random sprains and dislocations! painful business having joints..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement