Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I think a memo must have gone around to say that everyone has to keep xPPx awake tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    What's the quack man?

No quack, just marathoning through Arch Enemy's studio albums :D.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fathom wrote: »
    Cold country?

Buffalo, NY

This is ridiculous

:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

• Advertisement

Hi Angron

How's you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Been better. You?

Same. Can't sleep. Brother is on the phone. Again. At 2.12am.

Anything I can help with? :)

Nah, but thanks.

I hate talking on the phone, never mind talking that long :pac:

Okie dokie. PM is always open though.

He's in the sitting room which is right under my room, meaning I can hear him talking but it's muffled. Loud enough to keep me awake. He's got 5 more minutes to shut up.

• Advertisement

I can relate a bit. One of my housemates has a bit of an inability to yawn quietly, so when I was upstairs I could hear her yawning what felt like every 5 minutes. She also laughs a bit like Jimmy Carr, but it's worse cause it's in person.

Oh dear. His laugh is creepy so I sympathise..

It's not even that it's creepy, it's just ridiculously annoying.

That too.

OK he's really taking the p**s now. He's been on the phone about two hours.

Nobody should have that much to say!

He eventually went to bed...

Up for my last day of work. :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »
    Happy Friday, Nocts! :D
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy SW! It's half past the bewitching hour Pacific and Happy Friday too to you! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Bah Humbug.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cgh wrote: »
    Bah Humbug.....
    **Swannie turns on fan blowing cgh aroma of freshly made scrambled eggs, rashers, toast, and coffee**

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie turns on fan blowing cgh aroma of freshly made scrambled eggs, rashers, toast, and coffee**

Java.......

mother of god get me java

Java.......

mother of god get me java

java_map1.gif

Silly Swannie is very sleepy. Yawn, yawn, yawn... Bye for now. :cool:

didnt realise you were the mother of god Swannie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

happy friday noc pals:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

didnt realise you were the mother of god Swannie

Well Leda was seduced by a swan and gave birth to demigods.....

well thats me put in my place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh my god I am exhausted... :o

seriously had to pull myself out of bed today, wasn't fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

I have Fridays off.... Got up at 9, grabbed the cat and went back to bed for a 3 hour nap with her :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have Fridays off.... Got up at 9, grabbed the cat and went back to bed for a 3 hour nap with her :D

Cats are awesome :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement