Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I think the temp is above zero finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon everyone. On my break at the moment. Work seem too bad, not too busy! Could be a mad rush later :eek:

How's tricks?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Awkward silence is awkward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Silence should be broken.

Silence should be smashed more likely.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Silence should be smashed more likely.

How is L man this Friday afternoon?

Oh poop, forgot this! Happy Friday! :D

How is L man this Friday afternoon?

Oh poop, forgot this! Happy Friday! :D

Marvelous now, except the rain is back cursed rain, how's the classy scotch sippin Gent? and a Happy Friday to you too amigo.

Marvelous now, except the rain is back cursed rain, how's the classy scotch sippin Gent? and a Happy Friday to you too amigo.

We got some mental heavy sleet showers down this way today.

Am not too shabby I'm glad to say! :) Anything nice planned for the weekend?

We got some mental heavy sleet showers down this way today.

Am not too shabby I'm glad to say! :) Anything nice planned for the weekend?

Rain is coming and going here, quiet temperamental at times, all good at casa de Stiglitz then, nothing at all planned for the weekend yet.

Rain is coming and going here, quiet temperamental at times, all good at casa de Stiglitz then, nothing at all planned for the weekend yet.

No plans here either alas!

• Advertisement

No plans here either alas!

I'm sure you'll find something to occupy yourself.

I'm sure you'll find something to occupy yourself.

Hopefully yeah, same with you there.

Does there be many gigs or anything on there?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi all, well done on the job Hugo :)

Hi all, well done on the job Hugo :)

Thanks Grem! :)

How's our G keeping?

Hopefully yeah, same with you there.

Does there be many gigs or anything on there?

Aye, something will pop up.

Aye, something will pop up.

I'm a bit out of touch down here. Would love to start going to some gigs again

I'm a bit out of touch down here. Would love to start going to some gigs again

Well Mastodon are landing in Dublin in June for a show @ The Olympia, tickets go on sale on the 25th @ 09:00

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pondering heading out later myself..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Me too. I'm heading out tomorrow night as well but I really want to go out tonight as well!

A nice night would indeed be lovely! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Hugo mon o/ congrats on the job mon :):D *fist* bump*

Merry friday pals o/

Hi pals o/

Hugo mon o/ congrats on the job mon :):D *fist* bump*

Merry friday pals o/

HF Seph! Thanks for the kind words and fist bump! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Bleh, rag week though, I'm staying away from town :o

Links234 wrote: »
    Bleh, rag week though, I'm staying away from town :o

They'll all be gone tonight, every year i did the door friday was a nice night to work.. May stay back the west too, less likely to wander there.

They'll all be gone tonight, every year i did the door friday was a nice night to work.. May stay back the west too, less likely to wander there.

Well I know there's some new beer launch in the Salt House, and they usually keep the riff-raff away anyway, so that might be an idea?

Yeah maybe. Still supping tea on couch, no decisions made yet. How's your cold?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

might be going out tomorrow night with sis:):cool:

also learned today I might be doing an employers course, it's 2 days in a centre and 6 week's work experience ( the course decides the place, along with my interests and skills). If all goes to plan, I might have a contract in the job for a year. It scares the hell out of me, but so exciting at the same time :D:eek: Going to see the venue of the course next thursday

how's everyone doing?

Oh sounds interesting Writer, hope it's something you want and like..

Yeah maybe. Still supping tea on couch, no decisions made yet. How's your cold?.

Got antibiotics from the doctor for possible chest infection, so not too bad I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Oh sounds interesting Writer, hope it's something you want and like..

thanks grem:) i hope so, could be the branch out to employment that i need..going to be a busy few weeks for me with that, 2 more migraine meetings and a another autism presentation to do.

how are you?:)

hiya links:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement