Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    , but with the ruder bits left out.
    It was rude enough tbh.. Not a huge amount left to the imagination. You don't see any penis or vajayjay though, just her boobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

It actually feels like it's gotten warm enough that I might not need a hot water bottle tonight

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Tummy is rumbling, so time to hunt food. Bye all! :D

I've just realised I had about 3 hours sleep and I've been awake since 6am.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Nite nite Hugo.

When I get through reprogramming SwanBot 2.0 she will be released 2.1 and an aggressive, super fast, Seph capture and crusher!
    :pac:

Ooohhhh my :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Right folks, I'll say nai nai to you! Today's soundtrack has been Matenrou Opera! Oh such glorious symphonic metal goodness :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, fell asleep so no out for me, more tea time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Place was very quiet.

**Tiptoes into kitchen & gets pot of java going**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah friday night non-shenanigans here..

Hey Gremmers, that worries me. No shennanigans here.

Fresh coffee if ya want one. All ok with your trip to dentist?

• Advertisement

Ah sure see what i can stir up tonight, eh?. Dentist all clear, that's me for another year.. You've been listening to poetry corner with grem....

WB Yeats will be off LC curriculum shortly

Would have been so much easier if the poems were my length haha..

Would have been so much easier if the poems were my length haha..

Would be a challenge to discuss the tone & theme of it.

"What was the mindset of the writer when they wrote it" could give interesting answers.

:P

Ahh, but i tackled a major theme there, the passage of time.. :P

Missed that :o

that's why I never liked poetry in school.

Should get up & do something, but bed is too nice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Woke up to a covering of snow, looks Luke work'll be fun.

Snow :eek:

Why are you doing work for Luke?

Angron wrote: »
    Woke up to a covering of snow, looks Luke work'll be fun.

Just walked the pooch and didn't notice the cold for a minute, couldn't figure out where the crunching sound was coming from.. The ground of course.. There has been no java overnight. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Snow :eek:

Why are you doing work for Luke?

Damn phone autocorrected it from like.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Damn phone autocorrected it from like.

Kinda guessed that,

Morning guys

Hi Paws, how are you?

Not too bad. Had a lovely sleep. Not sure what to do with myself for the day now. How are you?

Well it's sunny here so a walk if it's the same there? I'm about to catch a few winks, working later.

howdy folks, bit of a fresh one out there this morning

It's freezing here so I'm painting my nails green and listening to all the music on my laptop on shuffle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all.

How be everyone?

All good here, Mozz. How's yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

All good here, Mozz. How's yourself?

I am grand out now girl. Spending the afternoon knitting :) How's you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement