Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

What are you knitting up MT? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Knitting up a scarf. It's Black and bright green, it's to go with my Frankestein handbag and cardigan :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I might start knitting again. :)

Doing a bit of browsing now in Dealz. :p

Anyone about?

I've decided to keep myself being bored that I'm going to revamp my room. I need to get rid of my wardrobe and possibly get some type of clothing rail. I'd also like to put my TV on the wall and get some type of box for my DVDs to go under the bed. I'm going to put my All4One voucher to good use.

:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Paws I'm about just heading in to work.. A redesign sounds good.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Evening peeps.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Lith how are you?

Hi Lith how are you?

Am sat on my arse drinking coffee and surfing the web, doing fine :D..... Be better If i didn't have to keep my leg raised :pac:

Hi Grem and Lith

What's up with your leg Lith?

Hi Grem and Lith

What's up with your leg Lith?

Fell awkwardly and rolled my ankle, it hurt like a motherf***** :mad:, should be alright in 2 weeks hopefully.

congrats on 20,000 posts btw :)

• Advertisement

Ouch Lith, but a decent excuse to not move for the night I guess.

Ouch Lith, but a decent excuse to not move for the night I guess.

I know, was almost as if i'd planned it in advance :pac:, not that i didn't.

Would that a sprain could keep me off work!. Though aswell off here tonight. So what are both your plans for the evening?

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Fell awkwardly and rolled my ankle, it hurt like a motherf***** , should be alright in 2 weeks hopefully.

congrats on 20,000 posts btw 

Ouch!!!

OMG, I never noticed! :o

Oh gosh nice one Paws.. On my phone so post count doesn't come up..

I need to stop procrastinating :o Have an assignment due Monday but I am finding every bloody excuse not to do it!

Should I crack my whip?? Or perhaps coffee would be a better approach?. :)

Should I crack my whip?? Or perhaps coffee would be a better approach?. :)

I think the coffee approach would be a little better :pac: Ara I'll get cracking on it after the inbetweeners movie :D

Oh gosh nice one Paws.. On my phone so post count doesn't come up..
    Same here. :)

I'm all excited about doing my room.

Also, not going to lie.. I was up to 90 when I came out of the cinema last night.. :p

Coffee waiting for you so Mozz.. And ooh er Paws!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening peepers

Hi Ted

Hey Paws, how is the renovations going?

Evening Ted, how are ya?.

Ah this sprain is bloody annoying me :mad:

Alll good here Gremmers.

Tea & NCIS here

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Hey Paws, how is the renovations going?
    It's still in the planning stages :)

It's still in the planning stages :)

Should we organise a Nocts day out & get it all done in one day?

Excellent.. I'll need a bit of help lol

• Advertisement

Ooh! I'll drag out the kango, get it ready for the remodel. Hey we could soundproof it so you don't get woken up by people at all hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement