Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That would be handy!

Currently looking at TV brackets but don't really know what I'm looking for lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Few pallets, cable ties and some duct tape you'll be grand! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah this sprain is bloody annoying me :mad:

Know your pain I do, left ankle is seriously arthritic. Hurt like a mother the other night on the way to work. Wasn't sure how I was getting through the night

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nothing quite proves someone's an idiot like rallying around country roads at half 11 at night.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Nothing quite proves someone's an idiot like rallying around country roads at half 11 at night.

Is it the sound Denny or did you nearly get hit?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Hugo and Angron.. I was a bit of a nutter on the backroads for a little bit when I was young. :o Grew up a bit since though fortunately.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie sails into Lair living room. Thanks to whomever let the Lair bathtub overflow. :D

Hey Grem and Swannie! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

Evening all

• Advertisement

Evening all

Evenin' Scrim! :)

Hi Swannie and Scrim. *pushes up on lair couch to make room for new arrivals*

Oooh a couch! Thanks Grem! Hi Hugo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Grem and Swannie! :)
    Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :D
    Evening all
    Hi scrim! :cool:
    Hi Swannie and Scrim. *pushes up on lair couch to make room for new arrivals*
    Thanks Grem. Don't leave your feet on the Lair floor, because it's flooded from bath tub overflow. SPLASH! SPLASH! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Now I gotta call a plumber. Whoever overflowed the tub is mopping up after he's done

I know some basic plumbing :D

Now I gotta call a plumber. Whoever overflowed the tub is mopping up after he's done
    **Swannie practices innocent LOOK in mirror**

Hi wolf! It's not me, because I just noticed the overflow and took advantage of it by floating into Lair. :D

If Seph were about, he might give you some magic beans in exchange for draining the Lair.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Is it the sound Denny or did you nearly get hit?
    Sound. The car's engine was so "tuned up" or whatever you'd call it, you'd swear the gimp was driving a fecking chainsaw down the road.

*starts draining the lair and tracing the leak*

Magic beans sound interesting..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

*conducts Orchestra*

*starts draining the lair and tracing the leak*

Magic beans sound interesting..
    Grind and brew! Makes for a yummy cup of java! :D
    *conducts Orchestra*

Hi Dex! We could give Seph the mop, then play the Sorcerer's Apprentice, and the Lair would be dry in minutes! :cool:

*conducts Orchestra*

Orchestra of beans? :D

**Swannie closes nose and holds breath!**

So does an old friend of mine. Sadly , he knows just enough to not mess with plumbing. Who knew you could make a toilet flush up?

So does an old friend of mine. Sadly , he knows just enough to not mess with plumbing. Who knew you could make a toilet flush up?

Ah jaysus, that's special that is...

Ah jaysus, that's special that is...
    Wanted a W/C but ended up with a bidet?

Flush UP?? That reminds me of bart Simpson and the cherry bomb exploding the toilets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

naw, headphones on, watching this at full volume blast :D

• Advertisement

That reminds me of bart Simpson and the cherry bomb exploding the toilets!
    Not just Bart, boys got into girls W/C and did the same when I was in school.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement