Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

The ad at the bottom of the page is showing up as dyno-rod all of a sudden...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Black Swan wrote: »
    Wanted a W/C but ended up with a bidet?

No, he just bad at plumbing. He installed a showerhead, turned it on and got retile the opposite wall. Apparently showerheads should not launch into the opposite wall when turned on. He says he knows what went wrong there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No, he just bad at plumbing. He installed a showerhead, turned it on and got retile the opposite wall. Apparently showerheads should not launch into the opposite wall when turned on. He says he knows what went wrong there.
    Yikes! :eek:

Got thinks to do and places to go. See ye all later Lairians. Bye. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

He might be best put to work on snowblower engines or something. A shower that strong would injure you!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

He might be best put to work on snowblower engines or something. A shower that strong would injure you!

he works with electricity for a living.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Started that assignment about half an hour ago. I think I am making a right pigs ear of it :( Who knew you could unnecessarily over complicate the theory of Omelettes :( God, sometimes this course can be a right mind **** by times :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

he works with electricity for a living.

Er, let's just hope we don't hear of him on the Darwin awards!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    If Seph were about, he might give you some magic beans in exchange for draining the Lair.
    *starts draining the lair and tracing the leak*

Magic beans sound interesting..

*leaves a trail of magic beans*

Er, let's just hope we don't hear of him on the Darwin awards!.

He good at that stuff. Just keep him away from the plumbing

He good at that stuff. Just keep him away from the plumbing

A true case of water and electricity not mixing!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Shazbot, I slept in very late today, so I'll probably be away for hours yet :o

I have to give up typing out the assignment for tonight. I had this sudden urge to fracture my skull off the wall and I think that's a sign that I should just leave well enough alone for tonight. Loosing so much patience :mad:

Mozz, just take it as a sign enough is done for tonight if you can. Sounds like you know where to draw the line better than me..

Links, welcome!

Mozz, just take it as a sign enough is done for tonight if you can. Sounds like you know where to draw the line better than me..

Links, welcome!

You're right, I am better off in the long run. Just need to get some sleep and try finish it tomorrow at some point :o No use getting frustrated with it, it'll get me no where :o

Hey Mozz ;) Grem ;)

How's all yall doing?

Nice one Mozz.. Some sleep, fresh eyes and brain cells will do a lot.

Hey Links all ok here.. How's your cold coming along?

Not too bad Links. Listening to some Devildriver at the moment. Going to go sleep soon.
    How are you keeping yourself?

I think I need a new brain Grem! :pac:

Seem to be doing better Grem, though still coughing up quite a bit of phlegm :o

Mozz, never really listened to Devildriver myself. I'm doing good enough, actually a bit tired so I may snooze soon ;) Was making loads of anime references on a thread on After Hours, lol :p

Haha you and me both Mozz, if I'd got this unit in argos I'd be back waving the receipt like a lunatic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mornin, its lovely rainy sun-day an all ::)

• Advertisement

Morning Joya, still drying my hair after work.. Had to dry the dog first. :o That princess is spoiled!

How are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hiya grem im grand still in bed with coffee lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys.

On the Argos website looking at clothing rails. I want to get rid of my drawers and wardrobes so I can have a bit more pace.

How are you all doing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folks, how are we today

All good here Ted. Heading out tonight for a bit.

How are you?

All good here, back from a run.

Facing into a mountain of ironing here now :(

It was lashing here so I did searched YouTube for a workout and did that.

Good luck with your ironing!

Afternoon peeps o/

Hi Mozz, how's tricks? :)

Thinking about doing one wall in my room with this wallpaper, what do ye think?

http://www.harrycorry.com/superflora-pink-and-purple-wallpaper

• Advertisement

It was lashing here so I did searched YouTube for a workout and did that.

Good luck with your ironing!

All done & dusted, now I can relax for the afternoon.
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Afternoon peeps o/
    Ahoy hoy MT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement