Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I have to clean out the wardrobes here! Don't know what I am going to find! I say a lot of it is ready for the dump though 
    Same here. I'm planning on giving all my books and suitable clothes to one of the charity shops. I got rid of ripped jeans and t-shirts yesterday.

Also want to get some type of small desk for my laptop and some vet nursing books etc.

Lots of planning lol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Guardians Of The Galaxy post credits scene :D, be interesting to see how Thanos figures into the Marvel Cinematic Universe before it all kicks off in Avengers Infinity War Part 1 & 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Links234 wrote: »
    Walk dog, study... that about it ;)

Was considering on walking the dogs but it's pretty wild out there and knowing my two divas they won't budge outside the door unless they really have to! :rolleyes: :pac:

How's the foot today, young Lith? :)

How's the foot today, young Lith? :)

Not as bad as yesterday but still a bit sore, walking around, but keeping the injured foot off the ground.

• Advertisement

Ah OK.. Are you on any painkillers?
    Hope you recover soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Was considering on walking the dogs but it's pretty wild out there and knowing my two divas they won't budge outside the door unless they really have to! :rolleyes: :pac:

It is cold, windy and wet out :o she wasn't too happy tbh

Ah OK.. Are you on any painkillers?
    Hope you recover soon!

yeah i'm on painkillers :D, good thing for them really or i wouldn't have noticed how sore rolling an ankle can be.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    yeah i'm on painkillers , good thing for them really or i wouldn't have noticed how sore rolling an ankle can be.
    That's good. That sounds so painful!

It's going to be very strange not working tomorrow. :(

That's good. That sounds so painful!

It's going to be very strange not working tomorrow. :(

It is painful, then again i am a sorta clumsy person, but given my clumsiness at times, i'm actually surprised i haven't broken anything in my life so far.

As for not working tomorrow, enjoy the late nights & sleeping in until 12 the next day, if that's your kind of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

RTE spoiling me, two episodes of Psych being shown :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Angron wrote: »
    RTE spoiling me, two episodes of Psych being shown :D

It's a real easy afternoon watch show. Not much effort requird

Think I'll start making dinner soon. Cottage pie is on the menu me thinks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry to hear of your troubles there Lith :(

Sorry to hear of your troubles there Lith :(

Think we may have to chop it off.

**sharpens knives**

Serious response - Hope you get better soon Lith. I echo the clumsiness, i have scars on nearly every finger here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It's a real easy afternoon watch show. Not much effort requird
    I love the show, I've watched through the whole thing twice.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    It is painful, then again i am a sorta clumsy person, but given my clumsiness at times, i'm actually surprised i haven't broken anything in my life so far.
    I'm actually surprisingly clumsy considering my height.. Surprised I haven't broken anything either tbh.

I've broken three bones, all of them were in my wrists. Left wrist as a kid playing Gaelic football, right wrist playing regular football, and then right wrist again at a concert.

Ouch. :o

My friend broke her arm left wrist three times. Last time was just before the Christmas and only got the cast off about three weeks ago. At the time of breaking it she didn't go to the doctor straight away, she wanted to get her practicals done for the Christmas. I don't know how she did it because she was in agony. One side of me thinks she was crazy as hell to go through all that but at the same time I have awesome respect for her. It show's how determined she was to pass this course :eek:

• Advertisement

The first time I broke my right wrist I thought it was just a bad sprain. It may have been a mistake to finish the game seeing as I was playing as goalkeeper.

Silence in here is deafening..

***runs into Lair playing the bongos***

Couple of electric guitars in here would be the job :D

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    ***runs into Lair playing the bongos***
    "Hello Leonard, do ya like my bongos?"

:p

I really hope someone gets this.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

I'm wide awake. FFFFFKKKKK my 0630 start tomorrow!!!

"Hello Leonard, do ya like my bongos?"

:p

I really hope someone gets this.. :o

That's where I got the bongos idea from.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXRyXIY9LYWuskXQvPShPgHbDeFeG8s03DFk-kec5-JSGc5lJKlw

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm wide awake. FFFFFKKKKK my 0630 start tomorrow!!!

*makes ocean noises to calm scrim*

Hows that?

I bet you didn't know that I played bongos!

Bongo solo!

• Advertisement

I bet you didn't know that I played bongos!

Bongo solo!

No end to your talents PP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement