Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

:o

Thanks Ted :)

There is somebody out there for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Well, the dog needs out so... :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hello all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks ;)

Jesus, it's nasty out! :eek:
    You're telling me, I had to fecking walk through it.

Hey wolf ;)

Yeah Angron, went out with the pooch there... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Goodnight all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Tis getting worse down here. That rain hit's the window any harder and it'll be in on top of us! :o

G'night Hugo ;)

Nice & calm here in southeast Mozz.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Nice & calm here in southeast Mozz.

I don't think ye are meant to get it as bad at all. We're up to an orange warning at the moment.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I don't think ye are meant to get it as bad at all. We're up to an orange warning at the moment.

Don't think so. Hope it passes quickly & with no damage there Mozz.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't think so. Hope it passes quickly & with no damage there Mozz.

Same here man! Safe from flooding (thank goodness) but completely exposed to the wind :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    There is somebody out there for us.
    I hope so. It's not very pleasant being the 7th wheel.. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Night off just became night to work. Happy happy day

Oh that ****ing sucks Wolfie :o

I just had some christmas pudding that my mum gave me :D oh man, it was glorious! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Night off just became night to work. Happy happy day
    Hi wolf! That happened to me last week. A research team member finished ahead of schedule and I was next in line to do my part. Good news we are not on the clock; bad news is that we might have to work nonstop until our part is finished.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Swannie o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie o/
    Hey Seph!!! :D

It's raining here, and when Swannie entered the javahouse and shook out her feathers, the servers were not happy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Seph!!! :D

*seph bot flies in through lair window and hands swannie a note*

"Seph is gone to bed and left you these rare magic beans"

*seph bot flies out lair window*

O/ :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

My thoughts while watching WWE's FastLane PPV on Sky Sports 1.

who_booked_this_crap_2.png

• Advertisement

took dog out again, jesus it is COOOOLD! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

Aw wish I had a dog.. What type of dog have you, links? And why's he/she awake at all hours? :P

She's a beagle & king charles cross, and she keeps the same hours as me, so she has to be let out before bedtime :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

Ah very cute :)

Right, round 2 of attempting to sleep, here we go. Night links

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I stayed up to watch wrestling, oh the regrets.

*seph bot flies in through lair window and hands swannie a note*

"Seph is gone to bed and left you these rare magic beans"

*seph bot flies out lair window*

O/ :-D
    **Broken SwanBot 2.0 (soon to be fixed 2.1) shakes Swannie awake and hands Seph note. Swannie pulls pillows over head and goes back to sleep**

"My precious, my precious" Swannie mumbles while she counts magic beans while asleep.

Night night ;)

Fun times had Angron? I'm away to slumber myself

Links234 wrote: »
    Night night ;)

Fun times had Angron? I'm away to slumber myself
    It's quite depressing when the best thing I can say about the main event was that at least it didn't have a screwy ending. The entire show was kind of a waste of everyone's time and money.

Anyway, good night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

Snowing here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Ick, here too!! :mad:

Happy happy Monday! May the snow vanish soon! :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement