Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A glorious 6 year period for Thrash metal

1907563_10155320187980226_6447577991011428512_n.jpg?oh=7d08f96eadc727c03fa1969020812d34&oe=558A24AF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

This is such a long day :(

You're routine has been turned upside down eh Paws?

Big time. :(

It'll take getting used to, assuming your planning to get work/back to a routine A.S.A.P

• Advertisement

Yeah I am planning to but veterinary jobs aren't so easy to come by.

Keep searching, something will pop up eventually :)

Hope so.

Just need to keep myself busy now. Feel a bit down today. Need to get into a new routine now. Might try get up before 9 every morning, do some walking, start my room and do some study, try keep up with things while I'm looking.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie stumbles into Lair only half awake spilling her java**

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie stumbles into Lair only half awake spilling her java**

quick! dispatch double doses!!! :eek:

tumblr_lhqos5oQho1qa5z1ro1_500.jpg

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »
    quick! dispatch double doses!!! :eek:
    SW to the rescue of Swannie! Thanks! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

can't have you running on fumes, doesn't make for safe flying! ;) :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

****holds mug out in anticipation***

Any more bean juice on the go. Hitting the wall here.

Ugh, I feel really down today. :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Ugh, I feel really down today. :(

Sorry to hear that Paws.....as you said above, keep yourself busy and try not dwell too much on it at present..... things will come good, and you'll be flying again!;):)

Enjoy the time off.....and pamper yourself too!!:D

Yeah I'll try.

It'd help if my Mam wasn't in the worst mood in the world. I already feel like crying and it's ten times worse because of the atmosphere. She says she's tired, but she took the head off me when I told her she should try have a nap.

Yeah I'll try.

It'd help if my Mam wasn't in the worst mood in the world. I already feel like crying and it's ten times worse because of the atmosphere. She says she's tired, but she took the head off me when I told her she should try have a nap.

Well just give her space then and let her relax in her own way.......you need a pick-me-up......anything that would give you a spark of positivity??? Movie, music, food, friends....altogether even???:D

Don't really know tbh. I think I'll just go back to my room.

Don't really know tbh. I think I'll just go back to my room.

Well go stick on some Alter Bridge or Hozier then....and chocolate gives an instant feel good factor.......c'mon Paws...give us a smile!!:D

Grid. wrote:
    Well go stick on some Alter Bridge or Hozier then....and chocolate gives an instant feel good factor.......c'mon Paws...give us a smile!!
    :)

I think that might be a good idea.

• Advertisement

Battening down the hatches, it's getting rough outside.

Grid has the right idea there Paws.

SW wrote: »
    can't have you running on fumes, doesn't make for safe flying! ;) :pac:
    Indeed! Sorry, I had to step away a bit. Meeting on the run. Now back at javahouse sipping a dark brew. :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    ****holds mug out in anticipation***

Any more bean juice on the go. Hitting the wall here.

Your order is coming up Lith...

Black Swan wrote: »
    Indeed! Sorry, I had to step away a bit. Meeting on the run. Now back at javahouse sipping a dark brew. :D

Your order is coming up Lith...

:eek: you calling me Lith.

Dunno which one of us you are insulting there !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

lovely weekend was had with sis, both needed the company and the relaxation. We went out for lunch, had a lemon grass takeaway in the evening, then started on the drinks and mom came over and we watched casualty. also had a bit of a clear out while mom was over as I had so much stuff! Plenty of laughs and venting was had:)

Funniest moment of the weekend was when my sis decided to have a shower ( which hadn't been used in months, I use the bath, and generally is powerful) anyway she turned it on and went to get ready. Suddenly the hose of the shower shot up and basically soaked everything. Should have seen the place! My clothes that were hanging up drying got an extra wash lol:D

Was going to go the charity shop with things from the clear out today, but i had a migraine, which is thankfully gone now:)

Woke up to snow this morning :D tis getting nasty now though

:eek: you calling me Lith.

Dunno which one of us you are insulting there !!
    Sorry Ted. Swannie worked all night and is now stumbling about Lair...
    howdy nocs:)
    Hey writer! :D

Yeah Ted leave Swannie be, can't you see she's running on fumes being javaless, get her a giant mug of coffee stat damn it!

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yeah Ted leave Swannie be, can't you see she's running on fumes being javaless, get her a giant mug of coffee stat damn it!
    Stat indeed! Thanks Lith! :cool:

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I'm javaless too.

You do it & make yourself useful young boy.

:p

• Advertisement

I'm javaless too.

You do it & make yourself useful young boy.

:p

Listen now Anfield, don't think for a second you're getting a cup of coffee made for ya, get up off your arse and D.I.Y :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement