Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Listen now Anfield, don't think for a second you're getting a cup of coffee made for ya, get up off your arse and D.I.Y :P

less of your lip & do as you are told !

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    less of your lip & do as you are told !

I got 2 words for you and your orders

FECK OFF

:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm javaless too.

You do it & make yourself useful young boy.

:p
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Listen now Anfield, don't think for a second you're getting a cup of coffee made for ya, get up off your arse and D.I.Y :P
    Now now my lovely men, no need to fight over magic beans.

Here lads...

espresso-shots.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Work break over. Back I go, hi ho, hi ho...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Work break over. Back I go, hi ho, hi ho...

Bye Swan...enjoy your day!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

See ya Swannie, don't work too hard :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Javaless here also, anyone feeling generous? Busy feeling sorry for myself at the minute..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Morning all. Javaless here also, anyone feeling generous? Busy feeling sorry for myself at the minute..

I've had far less than my usual dose of diet cola here today. I'm running on fumes at this stage here!

What's on your mind my love?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

coffee.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks Seph.. :)

Nothing too bad Hugo.. Small branch leapt down from a tree and onto my head a while ago.

• Advertisement

Nothing too bad Hugo.. Small branch leapt down from a tree and onto my head a while ago.

*hugs nonetheless* :)

Thanks Seph.. :)

Crazy world when the trees fight back.

I would have thought there were no more bits to fly off by now. Just lucky it was pretty small.

How are you both??

Weekend blues are finally setting in.

Had a chillin' day, watched American Sniper.

How was American sniper?.

Was good, serious role for Cooper for a change. Pulled it off.

Didn't realise it was a Clint directed one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Weekend blues are finally setting in.

Had a chillin' day, watched American Sniper.

Great film, really enjoyed it.

Some reviews seemed very meh about it.. But I thought they were being like that more because of a political stance than an actual movie.

Some reviews seemed very meh about it.. But I thought they were being like that more because of a political stance than an actual movie.

Some reviews were probably critical because of that alright & also because it was in the running for Oscars.

Everyone is different & entitled to their own opinion.

I found the tone quite odd tbh. Ah well.. How was the rest of your weekend?

• Advertisement

Nowt exciting, bit of cleaning & sorting stuff out around house.

You working out & about tonight Grem?

Everyone is different & entitled to their own opinion.

For now...

JkJpiZd.gif

For now...

Opinions are like arses, everyone has one. Doesn't mean it should be put out in the public domain for all to see.

For now...

JkJpiZd.gif

Were all doomed if stiglitz gets into power :D

Opinions are like arses, everyone has one. Doesn't mean it should be put out in the public domain for all to see.

I'm only joshing ya Ted :)

I'm only joshing ya Ted :)

I kinda gathered that bud.

If you crossed me. you'd know about it.

I kinda gathered that bud.

If you crossed me. you'd know about it.

Ah right.

Ah right.

Anything exciting going down on Suirside tonight

Anything exciting going down on Suirside tonight

No sir. I've been in bed for an hour already. Am wrecked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I've somehow started looking up WWE themes on YouTube..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement