Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubecula wrote: »
    Really quick hello and goodbye.

Just got home from the "Little" Hospital, now must rush off to the "Big" hospital for a quick operation .... sort of quick anyway.

I hope everything goes well for ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

SW wrote:
    how's the Land of Purple?
    Very boring at the moment

Rubecula wrote:
    Just got home from the "Little" Hospital, now must rush off to the "Big" hospital for a quick operation .... sort of quick anyway.

Lovely to hear from you Rubes. Hope everything goes well :) x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

after a year and a half waiting himself heard from the hospital and is starting to have his tests done next Monday, for his upcoming operation in june. About time mind you!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

'Lo.

Sup Angron! o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Currently waiting for an office to open in the college so I can get a letter confirming I'm dropping out... So yay for that...

How's it going with you Mozzie?

Ahh no man. Sucks to hear :/

I am all right now dude. Got my baby finger stitched up last night. Let this be a lesson to all. Don't start fighting with fish knives :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Maybe it's best we hide all the knives in here then, just as a precautionary measure.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Maybe it's best we hide all the knives in here then, just as a precautionary measure.

It's the first time I have being cut by a knife. No need to go all out and hide them. These things happen :pac:

I am going to hide them all anyway, we don't need you becoming the Lair's Knife Master

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I don't even remember the first time I got a cut from a knife.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am going to hide them all anyway, we don't need you becoming the Lair's Knife Master

Too late. They come to my hand and hunger for blood

Angron wrote:
    Currently waiting for an office to open in the college so I can get a letter confirming I'm dropping out... So yay for that...
    Ah sorry to hear that Angron

I don't think i've ever cut myself with a knife, hope to keep it that way as well.

Too late! I am trained to use knives and fire to make pretty things! :D I am the master!! :D

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It's the first time I have being cut by a knife. No need to go all out and hide them. These things happen 
    I nearly cut the top of my left thumb in Home Ec in 2nd year while I was chopping potatoes to make soup.. That's 12 years ago and I still have a scar from it. :o

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Too late! I am trained to use knives and fire to make pretty things! :D I am the master!! :D

All right but be careful damn it, we wouldn't want you aiming said knives at those who tick you off, health and safety wouldn't be pleased at all.

I nearly cut the top of my left thumb in Home Ec in 2nd year while I was chopping potatoes to make soup.. That's 12 years ago and I still have a scar from it. :o

Oh feck. Sounds nasty!! :o

I remember a girl in my Home ec class had her eyebrows singed off because the gas cooker didn't want to light and the flame exploded out ontop of her. Pretty scary!

• Advertisement

:eek:

I don't think i've ever cut myself with a knife, hope to keep it that way as well.

Drop one point first into your foot. That's what I call fun.

All right but be careful damn it, we wouldn't want you aiming said knives at those who tick you off, health and safety wouldn't be pleased at all.

I wouldn't do such a thing! :D :pac:
    :eek:

I hate lighting the gas to this day over that incident :o

have cut myself accidentally with a knife many a time, soo sore!

sounds quite scary mozz:eek:

sorry to hear angron, have done it myself, not easy to do but you have to do what's right for you

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Angron wrote: »

I was In that situation last summer,not a nice feeling at all.

I sliced my finger open with a knife before, hurt like a mother fudger.

Writer, you like medical dramas don't you? There's a new one called Critical starting on Sky1 at 9pm tonight. :)

Writer, you like medical dramas don't you? There's a new one called Critical starting on Sky1 at 9pm tonight. :)

i do indeed pp, I don't have Sky1 but I'll see if I can watch it online, thanks too kind:D

I'm going to watch it later so I'll let you know. I'm sure you'll be able to find it. :)

I'm going to watch it later so I'll let you know. I'm sure you'll be able to find it. :)

cool:) just saw the trailer for it, looks really good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Look who is back

lock up yer daughters missus the sassanach is back :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement