Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    HOLY ****...... WHY ISN'T THIS BEING MADE
    Unofficial obviously

The mind behind it said that is exactly the movie he wanted to do with those characters. Meanwhile no one will greenlight my grim and gritty reboot of Snorks.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The mind behind it said that is exactly the movie he wanted to do with those characters. Meanwhile no one will greenlight my grim and gritty reboot of Snorks.

The unofficial movie would be better than the one being released July 2016, had to Google Snorks, well before my time :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The unofficial movie would be better than the one being released July 2016, had to Google Snorks, well before my time :pac:

Damn whippersnappers, I'd say get off my lawn but I can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not my fault i didn't know what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Damn whippersnappers, I'd say get off my lawn but I can't find it.

My uncle is living in South Carolina. He rang my mother one evening for a bit of a catch up. Half way through the conversation he roars out "HEY! HEY! GET THE **** OUT OF MY POND!!" He then had to explain that there was a gang of kids diving into this pond down his yard, the same pond where a few alligators have being spotted hanging around :pac:

• Advertisement

I would have let them keep diving

I would have let them keep diving

Something tells me he probably would have let them off but at the same time he probably didn't want the hassle of going to their parents and explain that little Timmy was eaten alive by a very big and hungry lizard..

So long as he had a sign up warning about them being there, then it could be quite funny

Would have had a grand old giggle over it all right :pac:

I would find that funny. The parents of the gator snacks, not so much

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Any Noct's awake?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie SHOUTS!

ECHO_Logo.jpg

Guess no Nocts about. Flaps off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

It's Minty's birthday!!! :D:D:D
    Happy happy haaaaaappy Shane!!

prinsesstarta.jpg

May you have the bestest day!! :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Minty's birthday is a Hump Day. :eek:

There is a joke or innuendo in there somewhere, but brain not awake yet.

Have a good one Shane.

Morning all.

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cheers, Chuckles + superTed :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

SW wrote: »
    cheers, Chuckles + superTed :D

That's a good reason as any to have a celebration java.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That's a good reason as any to have a celebration java.
    waaaaaay ahead of you ;)

20091123-coffee-intelli.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy Birthday Minty. ;)

SW wrote: »
    waaaaaay ahead of you ;)

20091123-coffee-intelli.jpg

Fancy! :pac:

Happy Birthday Minty. ;)
    Cheers, Grem :)
    Fancy! :pac:
    If I can't do it today, then when? :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I just drooled at that blend, nom!

It's not a bad thing :)
    You should be fancy EVERY DAY!!!! :D:D

fancy coffee for everyone :D
    It's not a bad thing :)
    You should be fancy EVERY DAY!!!! :D:D
    :D:D:pac:

Ewwww.... someone keep this droolin' little yoke far away from the cake (just in case!) :pac:

Ewwww.... someone keep this droolin' little yoke far away from the cake (just in case!) :pac:

Excuse me, but i have my bib on!. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy birthday SW! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Got Ed Sheeran tickets, my brother had a pre-sale link!

Not a big Sheeran fan, but good on ya Paws, something to look forward to.. When is the gig?

Not a big Sheeran fan, but good on ya Paws, something to look forward to.. When is the gig?

I thought I was the only one in the country that wasn't a fan of his!! :eek:

• Advertisement

Oh far from it Mozz, we should have a convention! Can't ignore him due to radio but would never voluntarily seek him out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement