Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Oh far from it Mozz, we should have a convention! Can't ignore him due to radio but would never voluntarily seek him out.

Same. There's a few girls in college who can't get their heads around me not liking him. Apparently just because he plays a guitar I should automatically love him :rolleyes: The way they go on about it sometimes you'd swear I was after committing the greatest crime on the planet :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Same. There's a few girls in college who can't get their heads around me not liking him. Apparently just because he plays a guitar I should automatically love him :rolleyes: The way they go on about it sometimes you'd swear I was after committing the greatest crime on the planet :o

It's those 'fans' that annoy me.. I have no prob if you have a jar of air from his concert in wherever but i'm not a fan. Don't try to make me one! Imagine if we were all trying to force our likes on each other! :pac:

It's those 'fans' that annoy me.. I have no prob if you have a jar of air from his concert in wherever but i'm not a fan. Don't try to make me one! Imagine if we were all trying to force our likes on each other! :pac:

I have pointed that out to them so many times. I never force my music on to them so why should they do the same to me! Do you know something if they do it the next time I am going to make them listen to Mastodon. See how they like it :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And wait for the crunched up faces and questions like "isn't this just noise" and "why is he screaming" :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hi! My name is SW, and I too am not an Ed Sheeran fan! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

This Lair just gets better!. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ed who?

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Ed who?
    there can be only one....

Eddie_the_Head.jpg

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Oh well played!! Take a bow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eddie the head :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Who's Ed Sheeran?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

A ginger singer that I frankly don't get why he's a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Eddie Sheeran is just a ginger twat who can play a guitar and got lucky in the music business.

I wouldn't go as far as to call him that. I mean his music is not my cup of tea but to be honest I'd rather listen to him on the radio than them other shower (one direction or five seconds of summer). He writes the majority of his own music which is always a plus in my books.

It's not him I have the problem with. Some of his fans can be a bit wrecking in that they treat you like a criminal if you dare say you don't like his music. I know every band has those kind of fans but I seem to run more into Ed Sheeran fans more than any other :/

Well if he writes the majority of his own songs, he's sorta OK in my book.

I give him credit for that alright, just not my bag. Then again i'm listening to whooshes, boops and bleeps mostly..

Being listening to a lot of Type O lately. I love them with a passion!! My poor OH has had his head wrecked with this song in partiular :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I see, yeah not my mug of beer him.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Eddie Sheeran is just a ginger twat who can play a guitar and got lucky in the music business.

LOL :D harsh

I just call it like i see it, hell i detest the **** that has taken over the music business today, needing other people to write your songs for you Beyonce, or passing yourself off as a 2nd rate strippers Miley Cyrus & Rihanna are just two examples.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not a big Sheeran fan, but good on ya Paws, something to look forward to.. When is the gig?
    It's July 24th.

Along with Electric Picnic, I'm also going to see The Strypes, Foo Fighters (plus Hozier) and Avicii this year. The Avicii ones were a Christmas present and it's going to be a day out for all of us, there's a big group going. :D

I'm also considering getting a ticket for the Friday of Longitude. Guess who's playing.. :p

:D

It's those 'fans' that annoy me.. I have no prob if you have a jar of air from his concert in wherever but i'm not a fan. Don't try to make me one! Imagine if we were all trying to force our likes on each other! 
    Don't worry, I'm not one of those. I'm not a crazy fangirl with regard to any of the bands I like. People are different but some people fail to see that sometimes I think.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I just call it like i see it, hell i detest the **** that has taken over the music business today, needing other people to write your songs for you Beyonce, or passing yourself off as a 2nd rate strippers Miley Cyrus & Rihanna are just two examples.
    I disagree with regard to Ed Sheeran but I agree with you for the most part there Lith. ::

Don't worry, I'm not one of those. I'm not a crazy fangirl with regard to any of the bands I like. People are different but some people fail to see that sometimes I think.

Exactly it's perspective, seen clips of how utterly insane people go at one direction gigs.. Crazy stuff. Wanting to strip Hozier is quite normal.. :p :pac:

xPPx is now lost in fantasy land. Please leave a message after the tone.

*beep!*

I'd totally do that if he wanted me to. :p

I disagree with regard to Ed Sheeran but I agree with you for the most part there Lith. ::

Fair enoug, Ed Sheeran has made it on his own terms, and he's reaping the benefits of his hard work, but most female musicians - well if they weren't good looking they wouldn't be where they are right now, they'd be working in McDonalds or somewhere else.

And people wonder why i listen to stuff well before my time.

That's probably true tbh.

I'd love it if scheer got back together, one of the best irish bands ever.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    And people wonder why i listen to stuff well before my time.
    Lith likes the oldies but goodies music. :D

• Advertisement

Seph!. You join about three people who've heard of Scheer!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement