Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Black Swan wrote: »
    Lith likes the oldies but goodies music. :D

Indeed, 70's hard rock, New Wave Of British Heavy Metal, 80's thrash metal, a mix of the 90's, German thrash metal, a lot of stuff from the 2000's 2010's

Any band/musician that has balls, honesty and a dream > a lot of the assembled 'musicians' or 'bands' going around today

Seph!. You join about three people who've heard of Scheer!.

4 actually :P, i've heard of them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Being listening to a lot of Type O lately. I love them with a passion!! My poor OH has had his head wrecked with this song in partiular :D

Love Type O, have a Type O tattoo. One of my friends has two of them :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I only discovered them 2 years ago, a boards person introduced them too me , my older brother went to one of there gigs in 97 in the city but I was only a kid back then :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'd love it if scheer got back together, one of the best irish bands ever.

Say What You Came To Say Grem and Seph. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Seph started it!. :P

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

latest?cb=20121105211921

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

stock-footage-cat-eyes-blinking-loop-animation-of-cat-eyes-blinking-seamless-loop.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Angron wrote: »
    Love Type O, have a Type O tattoo. One of my friends has two of them :D

I only got into them properly in the last year! I adore them :D "I Don't wanna be me" has become a bit of an anthem for me :pac: They're so so awesome! I wish I had given them more time in the past! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice pic Swannie but i've a terrible song stuck in my head now. Fix it!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I only got into them properly in the last year! I adore them :D "I Don't wanna be me" has become a bit of an anthem for me :pac: They're so so awesome! I wish I had given them more time in the past! :o
    nooob! :pac: Been listening to them for a good few years, one of my friends got me into them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Anyone know how much I'd get for a Nintendo DS Lite and 2 games in one of them Cex places?

I also have a PS2 and a PSOne but I think I'll keep those. I play Crash Bandicoot now and again still.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

legend :D Beautiful song

Anyone know how much I'd get for a Nintendo DS Lite and 2 games in one of them Cex places?

I also have a PS2 and a PSOne but I think I'll keep those. I play Crash Bandicoot now and again still.

Not much I'd imagine paws have a look at there website

Nice pic Swannie but i've a terrible song stuck in my head now. Fix it!.

Why do songs get stuck in my head? :eek:

Not much I'd imagine paws have a look at there website
    I was kinda thinking that.. I do need to get rid of them though, I haven't used them in over a year.

OH GOD, Peter from EastEnders has landed a 'Key role' in the next X-MEN film :eek:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    OH GOD, Peter from EastEnders has landed a 'Key role' in the next X-MEN film :eek:
    For my X-bf I'm an X-WOMEN. Maybe Swannine should audition? :cool:

:eek:

:eek:

Cue women who have absolutely no clue aboot comic books films, flooding to see the next X-MEN movie :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Holy sh1tballs this is amazing! It's an adult version of Power Rangers and it's amazing! Very violent though so NSFW. Just a heads up!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Holy sh1tballs this is amazing! It's an adult version of Power Rangers and it's amazing! Very violent though so NSFW. Just a heads up!

Go back a few pages, posted it already :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Go back a few pages you say?
    notime.jpg

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Go back a few pages you say?
    notime.jpg

:pac: well played

Swannie SHOUTS!

ECHO_Logo.jpg
    :D

Who's peter from eastbenders *confuzzled look*

Meh, he wouldn't be my cup of tea at all.

Who's peter from eastbenders *confuzzled look*

This guy

soaps-eastenders-ben-hardy-peter-beale.jpg

Not that I ehhhhhhhh......watch eastenders or anything >_> <_<

If you squint he looks a teeny bit like Leonardo di Caprio.. :o

• Advertisement

Them arms.... Fine rashers, just sayin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement