Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Who's peter from eastbenders *confuzzled look*

Eastbenders LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

If you squint he looks a teeny bit like Leonardo di Caprio.. :o

:eek: Utter blasphemy Ms. Paws :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
     Utter blasphemy Ms. Paws 

:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eastbenders LOL :D

Well they are always in 'de boozah, innit' :rolleyes:

Well they are always in 'de boozah, innit' :rolleyes:

xpiv5rswefe8weki2swf.jpg

:P

• Advertisement

I killed the thread, quick somebody bring it back to life.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I just saw the biggest spider ever behind the bin in my room and when I came back with the hover it was gone :eek:

Ahoy

I just saw the biggest spider ever behind the bin in my room and when I came back with the hover it was gone :eek:

When you find it, kill it, kill it with fire

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    When you find it, kill it, kill it with fire

It just crawled out of a hole under the rad where a pipe comes out of :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

It just crawled out of a hole where a pipe comes out of :eek:

Spiders from Marioland?? :eek::D

Spider%2BSwamp%2B2.png

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Get a spider bite!!

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Get a spider bite!!
    Don't think the world's ready for Spider-Seph! :p

If you can read this, you're too close!

Oh but the world is ready for an ass load of awkward spidey-web moment jokes!

Cairk boy turned super hero, Spider-Dude :pac:

Spider-dude, spider-dude, does whatever a spider does.. Oh i loves it!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finally changed my ring tone. Been using Kane's old entrance theme (Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven for years), now I'm using:

Get a spider bite!!

no chance :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    Finally changed my ring tone. Been using Kane's old entrance theme (Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven for years), now I'm using:

I see your Finn Balor, and i'll raise with this, yes i have daniel bryan's entrance theme as my ringtone.

no chance :pac:

Catch it and i'll take a bite for the team!.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I see your Finn Balor, and i'll raise with this, yes i have daniel bryan's entrance theme as my ringtone.
    That doesn't surprise me.. :p

Mine was Metalingus for ages. At the moment it's It Will Come Back by Hozier. :)

My phone is always on silent, am i the only one?

Catch it and i'll take a bite for the team!.

Ok

*searches through hover bag*

You've a hover, and a hover bag? Well hello Marty McFly!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I only put it on silent if I'm busy doing stuff and would rather not be disturbed by my phone shouting "HEYOO!" at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I prefer it that way actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I have had my new car for a month (just over a month) I was hit by a boat on the main road to work. Now it seems the insurance company have written it off as financially unrepairable.

I wanna bawl my head off.

I am just going outside, I may be some time

You've a hover, and a hover bag? Well hello Marty McFly!

It goes into the hover :p

Rubecula wrote: »
    I have had my new car for a month (just over a month) I was hit by a boat on the main road to work. Now it seems the insurance company have written it off as financially unrepairable.

I wanna bawl my head off.

I am just going outside, I may be some time

Oh Rube, wtf? All I can say is I'm thinking of you and I hope the insurance company work fast..

• Advertisement

Mastodon ticket in the bag :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement