Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Rubecula wrote: »
    I have had my new car for a month (just over a month) I was hit by a boat on the main road to work. Now it seems the insurance company have written it off as financially unrepairable.

I wanna bawl my head off.

I am just going outside, I may be some time

*bro-hugs*
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Mastodon ticket in the bag :D

Nice! Where and when are they playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nice! Where and when are they playing?

The Olympia Theatre, Dublin, June 26th :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I really liked the Olympia :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

The Olympia Theatre, Dublin, June 26th :D

The day after my birthday. I don't know how you'll be able to afford heading to the gig after buying the big present you'll be getting me for my birthday! :p:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mastodon ticket in the bag :D

Saw them live in cork, great band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Oh Rube, wtf? All I can say is I'm thinking of you and I hope the insurance company work fast..

AWW thank you I actually wanna kill something in a long bloody way. Just lend me a Dane axe please... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

*bro-hugs*

I thank thee M'Lord Hugo :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

hope things get better for you rubes

my ringtone is 'run' by hozier:)

feeling a little worse for wear, hope i'm ok for tomorrow as have two meetings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lads, how this sound. Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift and Hozier together in one place?

Well that's what happened at Mark Ronson's party, they hid in the bathroom when the police raided it haha

Not the biggest fan of Ms Swift but lately her songs have been quite catchy!

• Advertisement

Not the biggest fan of Ms Swift but lately her songs have been quite catchy!
    Wasn't a fan of her her early stuff but her current album is awesome! Also, she is just an awesome person so it's hard not to like the woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Paws & mrk, hope I am not interrupting.

How are we this evening.

True, she is very likable. :)

Hiya Ted

Hey paws, not like you to be discussing Hozier.

:cool:

quite liked Taylors performance I have to say. pleased for ed sheeran getting an award :-) heres hoping Hozier gets one too!

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Hey paws, not like you to be discussing Hozier.
    No, not at all, eh? :p

Jaysis Ted you're not interrupting anyone! Just having the bants!

Yeah, Hozier is great. Again, probably the only reason I didn't like Swift's early stuff was because I absolutely hate country music! With a passion!

I'm partial to a bit of country now and then.

I like the depressing ones, which is like, half of them.. Look up Whiskey Lullaby and you'll know the kind I'm on about.

I'm partial to a bit of country now and then.

I like the depressing ones, which is like, half of them.. Look up Whiskey Lullaby and you'll know the kind I'm on about.
    *blows raspberry*

Nope, I don't listen to country I don't like any of it at all!

• Advertisement

hows everyone this evening? :-)

Half of the country songs all sound the same.

My aunt is an idiot. Complaining about the Laois SPCA on Facebook. Those people are working as hard as they possibly can for nothing and she has the nerve to complain because they didn't answer her straight away and didn't have any room for another dog. The shelter is full, mostly with cats because it's kitten season! Then she complained about the pound being closed, which if she was half as knowledgeable as she thinks, she would know is actually a good thing because those dogs have only five days before they're put to sleep. I hate when people start spouting about things they know f**k all about.

Sorry about that rant :o

Sorry about that rant :o
    Don't say sorry. You're dead right too! I always feel so sorry for the dogs in shelters!

Me too. Some of them are there for years.

She rang about a dog and was told they didn't have space, which she failed to say in her status update. So, she basically said that she was told they wouldn't do anything at all.

Me too. Some of them are there for years.

She rang about a dog and was told they didn't have space, which she failed to say in her status update. So, she basically said that she was told they wouldn't do anything at all.
    Jaysus as if! A friend of mine used to volunteer in Galway at a dogs shelter and she said it was always heartbreaking when they couldn't take in a dog!

Exactly! I've seen the work some of the animal shelters do, most the KWWSPCA. Personally, I really don't think that I could do it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

One of my friends just said a thing about trousers that massage your bollocks, and is now denying that that's what he said, despite two of us in the room clearly hearing him say it.

• Advertisement

I genuinely just laughed out loud! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement