Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I don't know what Seph told you damn it, but i wouldn't hide you're knives, given how accurate you can be with them

Do you really want to find out how accurate I am with them? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Do you really want to find out how accurate I am with them? :pac:

I uh value my life :P

Peace offering :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

No-one told me, I just know it would sicken you if Seph got another thread, while poor Stereo doesn't even have one yet :P
    Well this is Stereotown and I aim to correct that wrong :pac:

Quality chune :D

Peace offer accepted :D Here is your hat back!!

Anyway why bother racing? I thought Wolfie was picking a random number?

Quality chune :D

Peace offer accepted :D Here is your hat back!!

Anyway why bother racing? I thought Wolfie was picking a random number?

I know :D, glad cool heads prevailed, just trying to get Stereo thinking he'll get the next thread :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I know :D, glad cool heads prevailed, just trying to get Stereo thinking he'll get the next thread :pac:
    As long as there is a thread I don't care whose name is on it. Not to be a downer or anything, but can we not worry about that yet? It wrecked my face last time!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    As long as there is a thread I don't care whose name is on it. Not to be a downer or anything, but can we not worry about that yet? It wrecked my face last time!

Couldn't keep up with all the posts :P

Must pay Wolfie a visit

I mean, I might lend Wolfie some time

Emm, I might bribe Wolfie

I'm not worried:cool:

Don't worry about my head at all you Lith, I wouldn't do a thing to ya :pac:
    Why so desperate for a Lair name Stereo?

I agree. It was face melting last time and if there is no race just leave it out. Let the random number decide :pac:

I agree. It was face melting last time and if there is no race just leave it out. Let the random number decide :pac:
    Yup, it's a lot more fun when we are just shooting the breeze and not caring about who gets their name on the next Lair.

• Advertisement

Well a trained chef + great aim + knives - what could go possibly wrong :pac:, yes let's all hail the random number Wolf has decided upon.

Ahh Mozzie you know me I'm as shallow as I am vain :)

Well a trained chef + great aim + knives - what could go possibly wrong :pac:, yes let's all hail the random number Wolf has decided upon.

Throw a bottle of rum into that mix Lith and we're in for a good time :cool: :pac:

Ahh Mozzie you know me I'm as shallow as I am vain :)

Well I am not going to argue with that :pac:

Throw a bottle of rum into that mix Lith and we're in for a good time :cool: :pac:

trained chef + great aim + sharp knives + rum, yeah what could possibly go wrong :pac:

Keep a medic on standby.

Do you know what I'm thinking lads? We should organise a beers! I get so fed up of meeting random people so would be cool to drink with some of my favourite peeps (AKA you guys!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I see stereo has arrived

*goes in search of mozzies knives*

:pac:

Party at Marks house :pac:

Do you know what I'm thinking lads? We should organise a beers! I get so fed up of meeting random people so would be cool to drink with some of my favourite peeps (AKA you guys!)

Can it be sometime after May? After I finish up for the semester and I have the hassle of moving over me? :D

I really want to go to a beers and wouldn't mind travelling but it's just I have an awful lot on in the next 8 weeks or so :eek:

I've a tonne of stuff lined up next month, funds will be hit hard :(.

• Advertisement

I see stereo has arrived

*goes in search of mozzies knives*

:pac:

:eek:

YOU!!!

Can it be sometime after May? After I finish up for the semester and I have the hassle of moving over me? :D

I really want to go to a beers and wouldn't mind travelling but it's just I have an awful lot on in the next 8 weeks or so :eek:
    Ha I wasn't thinking it would be for a while. I was thinking end of April but end of May is also a good time! If any of the mods would allow it I could totally start a thread and organise all the stuff. I've done it before for lots of things so would be no hassle!

Oh Seph :mad:

Ha I wasn't thinking it would be for a while. I was thinking end of April but end of May is also a good time! If any of the mods would allow it I could totally start a thread and organise all the stuff. I've done it before for lots of things so would be no hassle!

All fine and dandy planning this, but where would the exchan.... I mean meeting for said beers happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

a beers sound good to me:D

anyway i must be off to my bed, got a lot on tomorrow, good night nocs x

I say get onto Wolfie about it!! Might get a few more in on it seeing as it's Summer and people might be able to get time off work and what not! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:eek:

YOU!!!

Oh Seph :mad:

What did I do? :eek:

*whistles innocently*

Must hit the sack before Seph hits me :)

See ya on the other side

Beernightday sounds like a good idea but must work harder on a name :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Going out of my mind with boredom. Need to find an animal related online course or something.

• Advertisement

Holy Crap, i'm nearing 9,000 posts :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement