Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Going out of my mind with boredom. Need to find an animal related online course or something.
    Just throwing out a suggesting here m'dear but would be interested in volunteering with some shelters?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Holy Crap, i'm nearing 9,000 posts :eek:

I have gained 3000 posts in the space of a year..what am I doing with my life? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I have gained 3000 posts in the space of a year..what am I doing with my life? :pac:

Besides being a trained chef. A whole lot of nothing by the looks of it :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Besides being a trained chef. A whole lot of nothing by the looks of it :P

It looks that way but sure here, none of us can really talk :pac: I talk to you guys more than my real life friends :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Just throwing out a suggesting here m'dear but would be interested in volunteering with some shelters?
    Yeah I was actually thinking about that as well, I think I'll look into it. There are two near where I used to work. I need a routine. :o

I might get stuck into doing my room tomorrow. I have a bit done but I have so much stuff! All the books I don't want are going to a charity shop, I'm trading in DVDs and CDs, and I also found 5 old phones that I'll donate to one of those charity things that collect old phones.

Yeah I was actually thinking about that as well, I think I'll look into it. There are two near where I used to work. I need a routine. :o

I might get stuck into doing my room tomorrow. I have a bit done but I have so much stuff! All the books I don't want are going to a charity shop, I'm trading in DVDs and CDs, and I also found 5 old phones that I'll donate to one of those charity things that collect old phones.

You can go to college for me tomorrow if you want :o :pac:

Sounds like you have a productive enough day ahead of you my dear :) I must actually start cleaning out the wardrobes and presses here! We're moving out in a months time so need to start clearing the house out soon :o

• Advertisement

I just need to get going on it. I have big plans. I want my room to look more like an adult's room. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

I joined a forum in July 2008 ... I have just under 43000 posts on that forum ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

4chan?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

Nope ... surprisingly, it is a reptile forum ... it has an off topic and off topic 18+ section... I tend to spend most of the time in those sections.

Morning all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Morning all.
    Morning Paws! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning folks.
    Hi Ted. :D

How's everyone?

Time for...

latte-art-2846_5gHgN1x0.JPG

How's everyone?
    Just past 1AM Pacific, and Swannie is bright eyed and feather tailed thanks Paws. :D

You?

Ah I'm not too bad now, thanks Swannie. Any news over that side of the globe?

Morning all. How we all doing?

Ah I'm not too bad now, thanks Swannie. Any news over that side of the globe?
    13C dead calm night with most asleep or burning the midnight oil. I had plenty of work, and finished my part a couple hours ago, now just chilling. :cool:
    Morning all. How we all doing?
    We (me, myself, and I) are just fine Mozz. You? :D

I am good now Swannie. On the bus into college. Kinda wish I could stay in bed this morning but can't be missing anymore days from college :o

• Advertisement

I am good now Swannie. On the bus into college. Kinda wish I could stay in bed this morning but can't be missing anymore days from college :o
    Currently walking distance to university, so no bus for me. Now staying in bed on Thor's Day sounds grand Mozz. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Currently walking distance to university, so no bus for me. Now staying in bed on Thor's Day sounds grand Mozz. :D

Would love to be able to but sure best off going in and getting it over and done with! Least I have tomorrow off!!

Least I have tomorrow off!!
    You have tomorrow off Mozz? Wow, you are really lucky.

**Swannie plays Song of the Volga Boatmen**

Time for a bit-o-Swannie shuteye. Chat with ye later... Bye all.

Bye Swannie!! Chat to ya later! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning all:)

visit to national learning network went very well, was thinking of doing an employer course for a year, but decided to go for a two year course in a range of subjects (including IT, confidence building, personal safety, cooking etc) 3 days a week (to ease me in gently) with a bit of luck it'll be the stepping stone to the employers course which is full time. Two week trial (with a break in the middle for paddys day) starting on Monday:D:eek: Quite nervous but very excited!

Delighted for you Writer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks mozz:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You got this writer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi lads, do me a quick favour and cross fingers or other available limbs for me.. Important hospital appointment shortly. Thanks..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement