Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi lads, do me a quick favour and cross fingers or other available limbs for me.. Important hospital appointment shortly. Thanks..

Hope it goes well for ya grem

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hi lads, do me a quick favour and cross fingers or other available limbs for me.. Important hospital appointment shortly. Thanks..
    Funny_Pictures_11864.jpg

best of luck,Grem :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Everything crossed that can be crossed here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Fingers crossed for ya, Grem!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Picture Swannie in a ball with everything crossed. Best wishes Grem.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks to you all. Two hours later I've been admitted to the course and therapy. I'm terrified and relieved in equal amounts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Thanks to you all. Two hours later I've been admitted to the course and therapy. I'm terrified and relieved in equal amounts.
    Big HUGS Grem!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sitting on the bus, headed back to Longfordia.

Angron wrote: »
    Sitting on the bus, headed back to Longfordia.
    School bus music for you Angron. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I hope it all goes well for you Grem.

• Advertisement

the-coffee-house.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I miss having an MP3 player, damn bus WiFi won't let me use spotify.

Sorry to hear that Angon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I just have an SD card in my phone with music. So handy!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

I have a load of albums on the phone too. Handy for such occasions but it doubles as a little hifi for use in the bathroom

My stomach just made a noise that sounded like a phone vibrating... That's probably not good.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Evening folks.....whats for din dins Paws??:D

I have a load of albums on the phone too. Handy for such occasions but it doubles as a little hifi for use in the bathroom

Hugo need to get one of them stands for my phone....any joy??

Grid. wrote: »
    Evening folks.....whats for din dins Paws??:D

I'm afraid to eat. :o

I got awful cramps earlier and had to take Imodium. I'm so hungry but I don't wanna be
    running to the loo or vomiting
    all night.

I'm afraid to eat. :o

I got awful cramps earlier and had to take Imodium. I'm so hungry but I don't wanna be
    running to the loo or vomiting
    all night.

I gotcha.....what has caused the cramps....you still on the diet??

• Advertisement

There's a bug still going around, my Mam had it on Monday and Tuesday.

I am but I don't think of it as a diet tbh, it's a lifestyle change. I'm just eating healthy.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

My phone lacks a slot for SD cards, and the space to store much music.

Just remembered I used to listen to Shinedown and happened to Google them. The singer looks so different! :)

There's a bug still going around, my Mam had it on Monday and Tuesday.

I am but I don't think of it as a diet tbh, it's a lifestyle change. I'm just eating healthy.

Ah right...fair play, the Imodium should help then.;)

:)

I might chance a slice of toast, I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten since about 12pm.

Just remembered I used to listen to Shinedown and happened to Google them. The singer looks so different! :)

I do that the odd time. Funniest one was probably discovering the lead singer of Saliva left the band to do a solo Christian thing.

I do that the odd time. Funniest one was probably discovering the lead singer of Saliva left the band to do a solo Christian thing.

They did a couple of things for WWE. I had no idea about the singer until you mentioned it now, lol. :p

:)

I might chance a slice of toast, I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten since about 12pm.

Well dont starve yourself....toast is fine, won't upset things;):)

They did a couple of things for WWE. I had no idea about the singer until you mentioned it now, lol. :p

Yeah, their WWE stuff is how I found out about the band.

• Advertisement

Grid. wrote: »
    Well dont starve yourself....toast is fine, won't upset things;):)

I never do that, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement