Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

:D

So how are all my lovely internet friends tonight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Been better, feeling a bit cut up about having to move out of Galway. Yourself?

Oh I didn't think of that, hope you feel better soon. :)

I'm OK. Relieved that the toast I had is staying put. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Trying to sort out my St. Patrick's Day shenanigans, but life keeps throwing a ****ing spanner into my plans :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Angron wrote: »
    Been better, feeling a bit cut up about having to move out of Galway. Yourself?
    why do u have to move out?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Joya wrote: »
    why do u have to move out?
    Due to depression related issues I had to drop out of college, and I can't afford to stay in Galway as a result.

Poor Angron. Dude, that sucks. We're here if you need a chat. :)

Due to depression related issues I had to drop out of college, and I can't afford to stay in Galway as a result.
    aw.. sorry to hear that.. im battling severe depression for the last to years believe it or not so i know exactly what you are talking about..

any idea where will you go?

I'm back home in Longford for the time being at least.

I'm back home in Longford for the time being at least.
    with you family?

• Advertisement

Yup.

well that may be good actually?

Despite them being with my ex, I do have fond memories of Longford tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiya folks.

Hi Wolfie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya Paws?

Not bad. Quite relaxed at the moment. How are you? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie sticks toe in Lair**

:D

Hi Swan

Almost bed time for me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening peeps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Swan

Almost bed time for me :o
    Hi Paws. Sun is about an hour from settling in the Pacific. Can't wait to hear it sizzzzzzzzzle. :cool:
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening peeps.
    Hey Mozz! :D

How's thing Swannie? :)

Woop, I got RT'd by Alter Bridge!!! :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    How's thing Swannie? :)
    Just grand thanks Mozz. Nesting in my favourite javahouse sipping a tall magic bean brew. You?

Woop, I got RT'd by Alter Bridge!!! :D
    **Swannie goes stealth!!**

Don't want Broken Wings! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sticks his head in the door*

Hello !

Slowly it warms outside my house.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just grand thanks Mozz. Nesting in my favourite javahouse sipping a tall magic bean brew. You?

Could be a lot better Swannie in fairness. Don't want to be bringing down the thread or anything but a family member is quite sick, it's pretty damn serious :/

*sticks his head in the door*

Hello !
    **SLAMS door!** There's a draft. :pac:
    Slowly it warms outside my house.

Hi wolf. Can I turn off the fans that have been blowing hot So Cal air in your direction? :cool:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    Don't want Broken Wings! 
    :D :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement