Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Could be a lot better Swannie in fairness. Don't want to be bringing down the thread or anything but a family member is quite sick, it's pretty damn serious :/
    Oh no that's not good, Mozz. Hope you're ok x

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Could be a lot better Swannie in fairness. Don't want to be bringing down the thread or anything but a family member is quite sick, it's pretty damn serious :/

**Swannie fedespressos HUGS to Mozz!**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    **SLAMS door!** There's a draft. :pac:

Hi wolf. Can I turn off the fans that have been blowing hot So Cal air in your direction? :cool:

*goes flying out the window*

D:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Thanks guys, I'll be all right though.Just worried sick! Just got to see how things go! :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*goes flying out the window*

D:
    **New and improved SwanBot 2.1 hiding outside of window raises massive butterfly net capturing Seph!**

Squaaaaak! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhhh swanbot

*swoons*

Ohhhh swanbot

*swoons*

Swannie eyes 2.1 and nods, no, NO, NO SwanBot!

Goodnight pals o/

*seph and swanbot 2.0 leave the lair together *

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi wolf. Can I turn off the fans that have been blowing hot So Cal air in your direction? :cool:

Hell no!

Goodnight pals o/

*seph and swanbot 2.0 leave the lair together *

:pac:
    Drats! Foiled again! The fix didn't take. :mad:
    Hell no!
    Will keep them spinning wolf, given that they are solar powered with all the hot sun we have almost everyday. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

evening folks ;)

Links234 wrote: »
    evening folks ;)
    Hi Links! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Work time once more

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

My sleeping pattern this week is back to front...
    I have been awake all night and sleeping all day..

Work time once more
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work wolf goes... Swannie whistles tune. Bye wolf. :D
    incrisis wrote: »
    My sleeping pattern this week is back to front...
    I have been awake all night and sleeping all day..
    Perhaps incrisis you are like Phillipe in Ladyhawke (1985): "Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming."

:cool:

Perhaps incrisis you are like Phillipe in Ladyhawke (1985): "Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming."

:cool:

I never dream .... or to be accurate, I never remember my dreams when I wake.. Always been like that, no idea why..

I'm being all giddy because there's new Payday 2/Hotline Miami crossover stuff happening :D

Znpy8E7.png

I never dream .... or to be accurate, I never remember my dreams when I wake.. Always been like that, no idea why..
    I dream almost always and in colour. Sometimes I get ideas from dreams to add to a fictional piece I am writing at the time.

I dream almost always and in colour. Sometimes I get ideas from dreams to add to a fictional piece I am writing at the time.

That sounds like my friend Jon, he has very vivid dreams, some of them are quite odd so he has taken to writing them down each day. He has set up a private group of facebook so that he doesn't lose any of them.
    I think he can lucid dream and kind of control what is going to happen in a way, I have told him he should do a short stories book of them.

That sounds like my friend Jon, he has very vivid dreams, some of them are quite odd so he has taken to writing them down each day. He has set up a private group of facebook so that he doesn't lose any of them.
    Grand idea indeed! I only record those that I may use later. I even enjoy my nightmares, but that's because I like horror and spooky films too.
    I think he can lucid dream and kind of control what is going to happen in a way, I have told him he should do a short stories book of them.
    The only lucid dreaming that I've been successful with are passionate ones about real persons I'm attracted to. :o

• Advertisement

Grand idea indeed! I only record those that I may use later. I even enjoy my nightmares, but that's because I like horror and spooky films too.

The only lucid dreaming that I've been successful with are passionate ones about real persons I'm attracted to. :o

I am a massive horror fan :)

I sometimes wish I did remember dreams, I think they are either going to be super mental or very boring.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yo.

I sometimes wish I did remember dreams, I think they are either going to be super mental or very boring.
    Mine vary, often vivid, and sometimes influenced by stress related to university, work, or relationships, other times random thoughts jumbled together without a cohesive plot. Sometimes I decompress through dreams... chill.
    Angron wrote: »
    Yo.
    Heyyyyyyy Angron! :D

I relax by watching films and getting drunk .... I need to relax every night ... honest.

Hey Angron ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What's going on?

Nothing much, you?

Lying on my bed and just listening to some music.

What music? Pokemon theme?

• Advertisement

Nah, a Finnish band called Totalselfhatred.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement