Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Howdy Paws, hows the form?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Good 'ol Paws, keeping the innuendo alive :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No fair Lith!! :p

No fair Lith!! :p

:confused: what?

Oh, here we go!

Internet+fight+hello+everyone+i+present+to+you+what+was_c881e7_3496183.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Good 'ol Paws, keeping the innuendo alive 

I have a reputation to maintain..

I have yet to decide if it's a good or bad reputation..

:o

I have a reputation to maintain..

I have yet to decide if it's a good or bad reputation..

:o

Well I like innuendos so tis grand for me. That said I like bad puns too, so my support might give you a clue. :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie sneaks into Lair and hides behind couch**

I feel a presence. Something bad is going to happen.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*shouts hi SWANNIE at top of grem-lungs*

• Advertisement

Keep it down damn it :P

What? Did someone say something, all I hear is ringing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I feel a presence. Something bad is going to happen.
    In hushed and hissing Darth Vader stage whisper Swannie says "If [aaron and Grem] could be turned, [they] will become a powerful ally[ies].
    *shouts hi SWANNIE at top of grem-lungs*
    **Swannie JUMPS!!**

You scared me Grem! :eek:

Black Swan wrote: »
    In hushed and hissing Darth Vader stage whisper Swannie says "If [aaron and Grem] could be turned, [they] will become a powerful ally[ies].

If the Darkside has cake and dark billowy capes, I'm in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lol nope

*sprays water in Swannie's face*

BOLD SWANNIE! No converting people to the dark side!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Lol nope

Whew, that was a close one. She almost had me there.

If the Darkside has cake and dark billowy capes, I'm in.
    You should see me in my black leathers and spiked boots. Hummmmmm, I wounder if a black cape would be over kill? Ohhhhh, I might like the sound of that: Dressed to Kill! Maybe for special occasions... :cool:

**Orders BLACK capes for Swannie and jumper**
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Lol nope

**Swannie shakes out feathers**

Hope that water mrkiscool2 was not from the Liffy! I would have to shower and soap after THAT! :pac:

You should see me in my black leathers and spiked boots. Hummmmmm, I wounder if a black cape would be over kill? Ohhhhh, I might like the sound of that. Maybe for special occasions... :cool:

**Orders BLACK capes for Swannie and jumper**

Can I make whoosh noises when it arrives? Whoooooosh.

Can I make whoosh noises when it arrives? Whoooooosh.
    Deep throaty hisssssssing sounds jumper! Practice your BLACK side voice. Maybe a rename too. Hummmm... how about BLACK aaron or BLACK jumper? :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*appears from the shadows *

Hello friends

• Advertisement

Deep throaty hisssssssing sounds jumper! Practice your BLACK side voice. Maybe a rename too. Hummmm... how about BLACK aaron or BLACK jumper? :cool:
    I might end up offending more than scaring. Whatever you say boss!

Hissssss * cough cough* sssssssssssss.

Howdy Seph, how goes it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not bad thaks aaron yourself?

Can't complain. A little hungover but it's self inflicted so I don't deserve sympathy. I'm thinking of grabbing something to eat. Weetos would be good now. . .

*appears from the shadows *

Hello friends

"Dive! Dive!"

**SSN (Swannie Submersible Nuclear) crash dives below surface of nearby Lair Blue_Lagoon**

Silent running mates. There's a Seph about. :eek:

Can't complain. A little hungover but it's self inflicted so I don't deserve sympathy. I'm thinking of grabbing something to eat. Weetos would be good now. . .

**Swannie fedespressos jumper a tall mug filled with "hair of the dog"** :D

I take it all back, they were chocolate covered Cheerios. Still nice but it's just not the same. . .
    **Swannie fedespressos jumper a tall mug filled with "hair of the dog"** :D

Why a-thank-a you, you're a star. *Glug glug glug*

Im off to Bed pals

NiGht o/

Night Seph, sleep well.

Swannie whispers from con to missile control: Do we have a fix on Seph?
    Aye aye Swannie. Seph fixed.
    Load SwanBot 2.1
    SwanBot loaded.
    Prepare to launch subsurface.
    Aye, prepared. Con has control.
    Swannie slips key into launch control, Exec does same.
    Panel lights go green.
    Swannie hovers wing tip over launch button...

• Advertisement

Im off to Bed pals

NiGht o/
    SwanBot 2.1 will hit Seph while he sleeps! Swannie giggles! Pushes launch button!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement