Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

It's okay Seph, I'll protect you!

coyote.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's okay Seph, I'll protect you!
    jumper targets land based coyote decoy. Swannie snickers. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha caught me with that Aaron, good chuckle to meself there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

So excited for Galway next weekend, for now though sleep. House of Cards tried it's best, but Mark needs his rest! Night all!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie POINTS to evil witch mirror mirror on the wall**

Now Grem, we all must practice our evil LOOK as we slide down that slippery slope towards the dark side. :cool:

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    So excited for Galway next weekend, for now though sleep. House of Cards tried it's best, but Mark needs his rest! Night all!
    Have a grand sleep mrkiscool2 (filled with plenty of Addams Family nightmares :eek: ) :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    jumper targets land based coyote decoy. Swannie snickers. :D
    I did my best. I don't have access to all the gear you have. :D
    I do my best, laughter is good for you.
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Night mark, sleep well.

Now Grem, we all must practice our evil LOOK as we slide down that slippery slope towards the dark side. :cool:
    Oh noes!

Oh noes!
    Not to worry jumper, we have both his and hers mirror mirror on the walls, for warlocks and witches accordingly. :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's ok the chuckle was an aberration, usually I have resting rage face syndrome....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Swannie has an evil side? Who would have thought that?

*twangs Swannie's legs with an elastic band*

I am not evil at all you know I am just a sweet innocent young English man. (Hmm some of that is not necessarily true)

• Advertisement

Not to worry jumper, we have both his and hers mirror mirror on the walls, for warlocks and witches accordingly. :cool:

Witches in Ireland must have a short life expectancy what with all the rain.
    Now to practice my evil face.

It's ok the chuckle was an aberration, usually I have resting rage face syndrome....
    That's grand Grem! Knew you had it in you! :cool:

**Swannie marches, stomping feet about Lair whistling the Bridge on the River Kwai tune. Stops and salutes Grem**
    Rubecula wrote: »
    Swannie has an evil side?
    Years ago I used to be an innocent white Swannie floating on the Blue_Lagoon, now my feathers have turned BLACK!

Good Swannies go to heaven ....BUT Bad Swannies go EVERYWHERE! :D

Good Swannies go to heaven ....BUT Bad Swannies go EVERYWHERE! :D
    Swannies are ecological contributors to the cycle of life. Swannie is an honourary SEAL too. Multipurpose distribution of after-din-din byproducts by SEa Air Land.

**Swannie thumps chest with wings!**

All bow before the might of Swannie!

*Rubes is impressed and pecks at a few worms to show how impressed he is. He couldn't eat a seal.... well not a complete one

"Preens a wayward feather back into place

Swannies are ecological contributors to the cycle of life. Swannie is an honourary SEAL too. Multipurpose distribution of after-din-din byproducts by SEa Air Land.

**Swannie thumps chest with wings!**

How do you manage all that with the evil schemes, you must feel very conflicted. :D

All bow before the might of Swannie!

**Swannie dressed in black leathers, spiked heels, and cape addresses fans with the VOICE (hissssssing Darth Vader sounds)**

*Rubes is impressed and pecks at a few worms to show how impressed he is. He couldn't eat a seal.... well not a complete one

"Preens a wayward feather back into place

So Rubecula I noticed you're into Paleontology, don't know that much about it myself but was wondering if you have heard about a group called Christians Against Dinosaurs?

They are hilarious to watch but your brain will flinch at the stupidity if you've never heard of them.

So Rubecula I noticed you're into Paleontology, don't know that much about it myself but was wondering if you have heard about a group called Christians Against Dinosaurs?

They are hilarious to watch but your brain will flinch at the stupidity if you've never heard of them.

Not heard the name but I know the sort God created the world 100 years ago sort of thing and everything else is made up by Satan sort of stuff??

• Advertisement

By the way the signature on my posts is a link to another forum in boards

How do you manage all that with the evil schemes, you must feel very conflicted. :D

That's like asking the scorpion why she stung the frog in mid-stream while the frog was ferrying the scorpion across the river, just before they both drowned as a result.

Swannie is a BLACK Swannie... It's her nature to be BLACK! :cool:

Not heard the name but I know the sort God created the world 100 years ago sort of thing and everything else is made up by Satan sort of stuff??
    They basically believe that scientists and the like are lying about everything to make money and that fossils are just rocks. They have a youtube channel, I was only able to watch one video though and the facepalming was strong.
    By the way the signature on my posts is a link to another forum in boards
    Yeah I got nosey and clicked on it. Not sure I would know enough to understand the threads contents though. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hey hey hey all you late nighty late night folks ;)

That's like asking the scorpion why she stung the frog in mid-stream while the frog was ferrying the scorpion across the river, just before they both drowned as a result.

Swannie is a BLACK Swannie... It's her nature to be BLACK! :cool:

So are you saying you're going to sting me and then drown me? :eek:

Hey Links, how are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah not too bad, studying kanji atm :)

Ignore the big names and just translate them in your head to Big Mean Beastie. (OR Prehistoric Black Swannie if it helps)

Seriously though it is all very easy to follow if you don't try to translate big words in your head.

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah not too bad, studying kanji atm :)
    Cool, heading to Japan anytime soon or do you just like the language?
    Daresay it would make watching anime easier if you get good at it.
    Ignore the big names and just translate them in your head to Big Mean Beastie. (OR Prehistoric Black Swannie if it helps)

Seriously though it is all very easy to follow if you don't try to translate big words in your head.
    Okay but so far all I know is that Velociraptors aren't as big as they are portrayed in Jurassic Park. Don't think that counts. :o

I'll just dive in head first so.

Oops! Must say bye for now to all you fun folks. Approaching 8PM Pacific 10,000 kms and 8 times zones west of ye. Have a houseparty to attend, and must buy a 6-pack for admission, ha! I'll bring Harp of course. The harp is such a pretty and innocent musical instrument too, hiding the fact that they might not be "Let the Right One In" :eek:

let_the_right_one_in_20932.jpg

• Advertisement

Have fun swan, all the details wanted next time you're on. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement