Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Carpe Jugulum Swannie

Cool, heading to Japan anytime soon or do you just like the language?
    Daresay it would make watching anime easier if you get good at it.

Okay but so far all I know is that Velociraptors aren't as big as they are portrayed in Jurassic Park. Don't think that counts. :o

I'll just dive in head first so.

That is the way, just go for it head first we don't bite..... we leave that to the T Rex in the attic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Cool, heading to Japan anytime soon or do you just like the language?
    Daresay it would make watching anime easier if you get good at it.

Both. I've already been, picked up a bit before, but started really hammering away trying to learn it last year, focused a lot on the written language. Yeah, should be going to Japan again next year, but even then I just want to be able to chat with some friends in Japanese really :p

Possibly make watching anime easier, but that'd be a long, long way off yet.

G'night swannie ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Rubecula wrote: »
    That is the way, just go for it head first we don't bite..... we leave that to the T Rex in the attic :D
    Following the forum now, without your link difficult enough to find. Thanks though.

Goodnight everyone, sleep well when ye get around to it.
    Links234 wrote: »
    Both. I've already been, picked up a bit before, but started really hammering away trying to learn it last year, focused a lot on the written language. Yeah, should be going to Japan again next year, but even then I just want to be able to chat with some friends in Japanese really :p

Possibly make watching anime easier, but that'd be a long, long way off yet.
    Nice one. Well practice makes perfect Links, I bet you'll be so kawaii! Sorry that's all I know. Really showing my ignorance tonight. :o

• Advertisement

Following the forum now, without your link difficult enough to find. Thanks though.

Goodnight everyone, sleep well when ye get around to it.

:o

You are very welcome and goodnight to you too hope you enjoy the forum

And with that I think I need bed too. sleep well when you get around to it folksies

Nice one. Well practice makes perfect Links, I bet you'll be so kawaii! Sorry that's all I know. Really showing my ignorance tonight. :o

Yeah, something like that :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Links! Is it really just you and me here?

Where'd they all go?

Dunno, bedwards?

How's you?

• Advertisement

Spiffing :) thanks for asking...

What has u up?

Well, the study thing and chatting to girlfriend for whom it is only just morning :o

Ya, I can't study at night, find I make too many mistakes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back again. It's been a revolving doors kinda shift for me.. Hi catallus it's been a while. Hey there links, you all recovered from flu?

I've been lazy earlier today, so I best get something done. It's reviewing what I've already learned, so nothing too taxing

Back again. It's been a revolving doors kinda shift for me

You need to get those automated sliding doors in. Better for the environment.

Hey grem ;)

Yeah, I think whatever it was I had is mostly gone now thank f*ck

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Catallus, they wouldn't sanction a cat flap for me!.

Good to hear Links. Seems half the people I know are down with it lately..

No kidding, it's really been doing the rounds over the last month, nasty stuff!

Anyway, I said I was studying, but I think my brain just hit the point where it's chill out in bed with new Archer episode time

I have escaped so far. May hope that continues. Don't fancy my chances though!.

• Advertisement

Good job if you've ducked it ;)

Get a hot whiskey into you as a precaution though, can't hurt to sure :D

Tea and toast plus dog hugs will do when I finish up here.. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

My third time to get it in just over a month. Not a happy bunny but this time doesn't seem as bad. That or I'm just getting used to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Taltos wrote: »
    My third time to get it in just over a month. Not a happy bunny but this time doesn't seem as bad. That or I'm just getting used to it.

Third time getting what?

Hope its nothing serious.

Head cold. Have killed the Amazon already and am now working inirish timber...

Plenty of R&R and hot fluids.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Plenty of R&R and hot fluids.
    Cheers. Trying but with two big dogs whose idea of a sleep in is 0630 think I'll be waiting. Will have a snooze in the car on the way back from their hydro later :)

Taltos wrote: »
    Cheers. Trying but with two big dogs whose idea of a sleep in is 0630 think I'll be waiting. Will have a snooze in the car on the way back from their hydro later :)

Hope you mean the dogs having a snooze & not you :eek:

Unless you are not driving.

Sure they'd pass for human. Compared to some very dodgy drivers I saw only yesterday they couldn't be much worse... No my oh will drive on the way back, snorey time for me and the girls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement