Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

morning folks:)

feel better soon taltos!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning writer and anyone else that's about. :)

hiya pp:) how's you?

Not bad. Just tidied my room. Getting my furniture tomorrow I think. How's you?

Not bad. Just tidied my room. Getting my furniture tomorrow I think. How's you?

good to hear:) hope your furniture arrives tomorrow. Think getting the furniture was the most exciting bit of moving in apt. I'm doing ok thanks, just back from getting lunch out, completely stuffed! Getting a visit from mom later:)

• Advertisement

Have to go to Argos, so hopefully it's all in stock. :)

Hope you had a nice lunch. Enjoy your visit too!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jared Leto arrived in Toronto 11 hours ago :D, his road to becoming The Joker begins. (Suicide Squad movie being shot in Toronto).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Detective Lith is on the case!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Detective Lith is on the case!

Not much gets by our Lith

Paws will be upset when he cuts his hair, which even i have to admit is an absolute glorious mane of hair.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Jared Leto arrived in Toronto 11 hours ago , his road to becoming The Joker begins. (Suicide Squad movie being shot in Toronto).

I'm a fan of his (as you know :p ) so I might see this when it does come out.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not much gets by our Lith
    I better go clean out my attic. . .
    How are you today Ted?
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Paws will be upset when he cuts his hair, which even i have to admit is an absolute glorious mane of hair.
    Maybe he'll just die it green if he gets the role.
    How are you sir? Don't mind the attic awful mess up there.
    I'm a fan of his (as you know :p ) so I might see this when it does come out.
    Is 30 Seconds To Mars still going, feel like I haven't heard a song by them in awhile.

Oh the long wait to August 2016 begins, but it all kicks off in March w/Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice :D.

10351606_1538169279759862_9098627959349194889_n.jpg?oh=18ca4b771bbf4054906f73d0ba22f640&oe=55824435

I am most definitely spoiled for choice in the next 5 years :D

Lithium93_ wrote:

I prefer him with the shorter hair and a bit of stubble. See the Hugo Boss ad and you'll see. Nyom!

All good in the hood here Aaron.

Maybe he'll just die it green if he gets the role.
    How are you sir? Don't mind the attic awful mess up there.

He already has role of The Joker nailed down :p.

Is 30 Seconds To Mars still going, feel like I haven't heard a song by them in awhile.

Yep, I think they're on a bit of a break to do other projects.

Obviously 30STM are on a break, i mean their frontman is off doing the role of a lifetime, and depending how Suicide Squad goes, he maybe/or if he hasn't already been tied down to a long contract with a number off movies to be made.

All good in the hood here Aaron.
    Good good. I forgot how time consuming peeling the shpuds can be.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    He already has role of The Joker nailed down :p.
    We'll see. Have your "I told you so" prepared just in case.
    Yep, I think they're on a bit of a break to do other projects.
    Fair enough, they did make a lot of music pretty much non stop for a few years. Need to enjoy the spoils of fame when you get there or what's the point.

Shannon has a clothing line I think. Not sure what Tomo is up to.

• Advertisement

you're peeling spuds Aaron ?

What time is the dinner at.

Fair enough, they did make a lot of music pretty much non stop for a few years. Need to enjoy the spoils of fame when you get there or what's the point.
    They're very entertaining live, they certainly know how to put on a show. :)

We'll see. Have your "I told you so" prepared just in case.

And here is the I TOLD YOU SO card :P

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/suicide-squad-cast-revealed-jared-leto-to-play-the-joker-will-smith-is-deadshot-1201368867/

Jared Leto – The Joker

:p

you're peeling spuds Aaron ?

What time is the dinner at.
    I haven't the boggiest, I just did as I was told, life is easier that way. Plus I've learned to never upset people that prepare your food.

I would assume around five or six but I've been wrong before.

Damn, Lith wins, you all saw it. Oh the shame! :pac:

I haven't the boggiest, I just did as I was told, life is easier that way. Plus I've learned to never upset people that prepare your food.

I would assume around five or six but I've been wrong before.

True that !!

Interested to see his transformation for this role tbh. Seems to be a trademark, along with being killed or horribly disfigured in almost all of his films..

Interested to see his transformation for this role tbh. Seems to be a trademark, along with being killed or horribly disfigured in almost all of his films..

I am somewhat interested to see the transformation as well, i mean of all the actors they could've picked for such an iconic role as The Joker, Jared Leto, shocked at first i was, but everyone remembers Heath Ledger as The Joker, Leto has a lot to live up to.

TL:DR; Leto will make a fantastic Joker, i hope.

Haha yeah, never made that connection before. I'd say he'll be great
    They're very entertaining live, they certainly know how to put on a show. :)
    I'd say so with the amount of effort they put into their music videos alone.
    True that !!
    I'm a fountain of wisdom, it's a wonder the world made it this far without me.

When it comes to comic book film knowledge, you swing at THE KING, You better not miss :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement