Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hows the form pals?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

The dental plan episode of the simpsons is an.. Ah epic..
    Haven't watched it in ages must again some time soon.
    Hows the form pals?
    All hail the mighty Seph! How are you today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Squirrel in Japanese is "Risu" ;)

Just so you know

Thank you Senpai!

Thank you Senpai!

I ain't your senpai buddy! :pac:

Seriously though, senpai would be like an upperclassman or someone who's your senior in a job.

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    I ain't your senpai buddy! :pac:

Seriously though, senpai would be like an upperclassman or someone who's your senior in a job.

I ain't your buddy pal!
    Sorry, I watched one or two anime series a few weeks ago and all I took from it was Senpai and kawaii. Apologies, I'll stop butchering the language from here on out. :o

I ain't your buddy pal!
    Sorry, I watched one or two anime series a few weeks ago and all I took from it was Senpai and kawaii. Apologies, I'll stop butchering the language from here on out. :o

Ah don't worry! All you needed was 'baka' and you'd have all the perfect weeaboo vocabulary! :p

Close but no cigar, I'll get it next time.

Hows your day going?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh gotta get up..

Ugh gotta get up..

My thoughts are with you. *Salute*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I know it's cold and i don't wanna gooooooooooo :(

Think warm thoughts and bring a jacket.

I'm doing ok, just grabbing some foods, and probably back to study again :)

I'm doing ok, just grabbing some foods, and probably back to study again :)

Mmmm food. Must grab some myself. Kitchen is so far away though, at least 20 feet. *Sigh* Life is hard. :D

Get off your ass, go get food, make coffee! Do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening nocs:)

enjoyed my lunch out:)
    it went through me later on though:o:(, ugh not good

Had a visit from mom which I really enjoyed, got a proper hug since the weekend:) Told me funny stories about granny (folks were in Cork) and helped me change my presentation for Wednesday (timing sucks of break up but what can you do?) Looks much better now I have to say. Had to fill in form for tomorrow, it was 6 pages long, hated every minute of it but glad it's out of the way!

Ex has asked me if I wanted to be 'friends with benefits' ehhh no thanks

Plan for evening, chill out and watch movies, have a bath and get an early night. Excited and nervous for tomorrow :o:)

Get off your ass, go get food, make coffee! Do it!
    I did, fat and happy now. Thanks for your concern though, it's much appreciated. :p
    evening nocs:)

enjoyed my lunch out:)
    it went through me later on though:o:(, ugh not good

Had a visit from mom which I really enjoyed, got a proper hug since the weekend:) Told me funny stories about granny (folks were in Cork) and helped me change my presentation for Wednesday (timing sucks of break up but what can you do?) Looks much better now I have to say. Had to fill in form for tomorrow, it was 6 pages long, hated every minute of it but glad it's out of the way!

Ex has asked me if I wanted to be 'friends with benefits' ehhh no thanks

Plan for evening, chill out and watch movies, have a bath and get an early night. Excited and nervous for tomorrow :o:)

Glad to hear you're in good spirits and you can't beat good food, even if it fights back afterwards. Best of luck with tomorrow if I'm not talking to you later. Looks like pub and pool is on the cards tonight.

Awesome, I should be a motivational speaker! :D

I could be your manager. 30% of whatever you make, that's as low as I can go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I'll do it for 3%

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

haha you got competition there aaron

Damn. catallus wins, ain't nobody got time fo dat!

How's everyone?

not bad thanks aaron you?

I'll do it for 2.5%

Grand, just waiting for my lift and then off to the pub for shenanigans and pool.

Oh bidding war has started, here we go!

Oh jaysis I leave for five minutes and they are doing maths. My poor soft noggin isn't able!.

Ah I think I'll stick with the studying, can't focus on too much else ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

6% !!!!

Pi!!

catallus wrote: »
    6% !!!!
    A crafty negotiator I see. :D
    Pi!!
    pie.jpg

• Advertisement

Aannnnnd I'm off, stay out of trouble everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement