Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I go away for a few minutes and come back to find ye doing maths! never good at them:o

Thanks aaron btw:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm dreadful with numbers as it is, trying to learn numbers in Japanese AND all the different methods of counting (seriously, it's completely different) is a freakin' nightmare! :eek:

Thankfully, the silken voice of Norio Wakamoto helped out:

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mmm, pie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

|What kind of pie is it?

sounds very hard links :eek:

humm pie, if only I had some here!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cow pie!

Cow pie!

needs big horns for the Desperate Dan variety I know

It's got them!! Can't have proper cow pie without. Must go get mug of tea.

getting really p1ssed off with couples on fb putting up pics etc and rubbing it in my face:(

It's ok Writer I've never managed to be in a relationship, it's because it's so raw it's hurting you now. I'd say leave off the social media element of the net and go to webcomics or something tonight instead.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Black Swannie LOOKS at thread 8082 post count, rubs wings together with evil grin**

After this thread hits 10K, the next thread will be mine! MINE!

**Swannie then goes POOF! Disappears**

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Black Swannie LOOKS at thread 8082 post count, rubs wings together with evil grin**

After this thread hits 10K, the next thread will be mine! MINE!

**Swannie then goes POOF! Disappears**

It won't be yours if you keep POOF-ing in & out.

A lair here requires dedication & continuous nurturing to bring it to its full potential.

It's ok Writer I've never managed to be in a relationship, it's because it's so raw it's hurting you now. I'd say leave off the social media element of the net and go to webcomics or something tonight instead.

yeah I'd say so, I'm happy for them but at the same time I'm kinda raw, think I might reduce it a bit and focus on writing ( or try to:o)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ex has asked me if I wanted to be 'friends with benefits' ehhh no thanks
    Eh, is he serious? I'd be cutting contact completely after that!!! :eek:

Is Swannie turning part timer on us?? :p

Eh, is he serious? I'd be cutting contact completely after that!!! :eek:

yep deadly serious! little bit shocked at first but not much he says surprises me anymore, completely blunt:eek: I do think I do need to cut contact though..

yep deadly serious! little bit shocked at first but not much he says surprises me anymore, completely blunt:eek: I do think I do need to cut contact though..

I'd be furious!

Now, to be fair, some people might be able to do the whole friends with benefits thing, but it's not something I could do myself.

Cutting contact might be better for your own sake though.

I'd second Paws there, for the sake of your own headspace writer..

just unfriended him there, probably better for me tth

friends with benefits aren't for me either, especially as we just broke up

It's probably for the best. It's harder to get over someone if you're reminded of them every time you log into Facebook.

• Advertisement

It's probably for the best. It's harder to get over someone if you're reminded of them every time you log into Facebook.

that's quite true

Very much so Writer, put yourself number one. As is often said no one else will do it!!

I know it's sad having to do that when someone's been a part of your life for a couple of years but it's probably better for your own sanity tbh

Spot on Paws, I recently had no option but to end what I thought was a solid friendship, those too have a grief period as far as I am concerned.

I know it's sad having to do that when someone's been a part of your life for a couple of years but it's probably better for your own sanity tbh

true, had a bit of a cry but you're dead right :o

getting really p1ssed off with couples on fb putting up pics etc and rubbing it in my face:(

Could be worse, you could be in a relationship and the person you love is on the other side of the feckin' planet and you want to hold them tight again, but you can't. :o

Edit: That probably doesn't come across half as sympathetic as I meant it to be

Anyway i think i better be off to my bed, got a big day tomorrow with an early start. Thanks for the support nocs :) g'night x

Spot on Paws, I recently had no option but to end what I thought was a solid friendship, those too have a grief period as far as I am concerned.

That's definitely true. You have to give yourself time to adjust to not having that person around anymore. Sorry to hear you had to end a friendship though, that sucks.

Night night writer. Hope tomorrow goes well! :) x

• Advertisement

g'night writer lady ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement