Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Writer,get stuck in tomorrow!.

Links, you getting on ok?. Talkin to them lately?.

Cheers Paws, it still gets to me at times, we shared a place an all so it was a good friendship until it suddenly very much wasn't anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah yeah, I'm grand, just feeling a little bit lonely right now :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's allowed sure..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cheers Paws, it still gets to me at times, we shared a place an all so it was a good friendship until it suddenly very much wasn't anymore.

Ah that's really sh1tty. Did something similar myself when I was I'm school. Was friends with a girl for years and she started changing suddenly. She was so negative and unsupportive. She made fun of my career choice because, at the time, it didn't take a massive amount of points in the Leaving Cert to get into it. Plus, she thought I was stupid for doing "just a PLC course" before college.

Ah I think I'm gonna take a shower and chill out for the rest of the night ;)

Tonight's soundtrack? Lynch. again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I didn't mean to rant in that last post, lol. :p

Time for bed here.. Night all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Listened to the new FNM track 3 times already, can it be May 19th already please.

Well ****, I just ran out with the dog there, now I can hear the rain battering against the window in the other room... feckin' lucky I went out when I did! :D

Lucky Links is lucky, it is getting rough out now, batten down the hatches.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Advertisement

Heyo Seph.. Faith no more now added to playlist thanks Lith..

Glad i could be of assistance, can i interest you in their newest track?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi grem how's the form?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Did someone mention Faith No More?? :D

I absolutely love them :D

I see you have two new babies mozz :D

That I do!! I haven't being on here in a while (got a lot going on with work/college/family problems) and I was surprised to see that they had hatched already :eek:

I'll just leave the new FNM track here

Heard it already Lith but yeah, not going to complain about a bit of FNM being played in the Lair :D

I've heard it but might stick on some older stuff. Was just outside. Tonight's breeze seems to have been brought in association with gilette, bloody hell..

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Heard it already Lith but yeah, not going to complain about a bit of FNM being played in the Lair :D

I'm guessing you know someone who shared it on Facebook, and thought what the hell, i'll give it a listen?

• Advertisement

I'm guessing you know someone who shared it on Facebook, and thought what the hell, i'll give it a listen?

Then again, it is NEW FNM, was a reason really needed to listen to the new song:P

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Came across an article actually that had a link to the song. Don't think a lot of my friends on Facebook would be FNM fans :(

Came across an article actually that had a link to the song. Don't think a lot of my friends on Facebook would be FNM fans :(

absolutely saying boo-urns to this. Who doesn't like FNM??

absolutely saying boo-urns to this. Who doesn't like FNM??

A lot of my Facebook friends. I can think of two who would actually like them but wouldn't be as big a fan as me and probably wouldn't be half as excited about any new songs from them :/

You're Facebook friends have bad taste in music :P, those 2 are probably happy out listening to the older stuff.

Good auld faith no more, great band.

Finally something we agree on Seph :P

Ahhhh Yes so we do.......

*motions the snipers to stand down for now*

:p

:eek: You had snipers targeting me, Seph - I am disappointed, thought you were better than that :P

• Advertisement

You're Facebook friends have bad taste in music :P, those 2 are probably happy out listening to the older stuff.

Eh, people have different tastes in music and some people just wouldn't share my enthusiasm for rock/alternative/grunge/metal. Let them off I say, I enjoy the music and that's all that matters :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement