Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

:eek: David Ayer - The guy directing the Suicide Squad movie tweeted this
    Something is happening. Tomorrow.

I am going to say it's first look at Jared Leto as The Joker, or the cast done up as their respective Squad members.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Eh, people have different tastes in music and some people just wouldn't share my enthusiasm for rock/alternative/grunge/metal. Let them off I say, I enjoy the music and that's all that matters :D

Different strokes, different folks i guess.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    :eek: You had snipers targeting me, Seph - I am disappointed, thought you were better than that :P

You had snipers on me before.....payback :p

You had snipers on me before.....payback :p

Ah but that was before, i let bygones be bygones, it's clear you however have not.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahhhhh...i feel bad now

• Advertisement

Too late my friend, made your bed you have, now lie in it you must.

Watch your back from mid-day onwards :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well, an interesting turn has been taken I'm the lair tonight I see!

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Too late my friend, made your bed you have, now lie in it you must.

Watch your back from mid-day onwards :P

Pistols at dawn :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Please somebody ! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha very good catallus - how are you this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Banned from 4chan yet again! Must say, the mods there have a bit of sense of humour, though.

Not like the lot around here :P

But, yes, FaithNoMore, those magnificent bastards, raised me up :)

I'm getting better, I promise ;)

Someone somewhere better be working on my replacement spine. I'm very very tired of this one...

Trolling people with snow pics.. There's the tiniest dusting down..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Crawls into Lair looking for java.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    Crawls into Lair looking for java.

If you find some, let me know.

Don't have the energy to move here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you find some, let me know.

Don't have the energy to move here

Here Ted... this will give you a bit of vicarious energy!

Coffee-and-Breakfast.png

*brings out coffee and porridge*

Decided to wait until ye arrived before bringing out the supplies..

*brings out coffee and porridge*

Decided to wait until ye arrived before bringing out the supplies..

Porridge sounds grand. Grem to the rescue. Any rashers to go with that? :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It won't be yours if you keep POOF-ing in & out.

A lair here requires dedication & continuous nurturing to bring it to its full potential.
    Awwwwwwwww Ted. Does this mean you would like to see more of Silly Swannie? :D

The Lair is really sleepy now...

bored-cat.jpg

Rashers and porridge, hmm why not?

• Advertisement

Rashers and porridge, hmm why not?
    Sounds like brekkie to me Grem. Swannie slides up to Grem's table, puts bib about long Swannie neck, and puts on hungry face LOOK. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Its cold,
    Its bright,
    Everyone looks glum...

Yip its MONDAY......

Happy Monday peeps

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

boo-urns!! :P :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello children :p

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hello children :p
    :P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's everyone today?

Snowed here overnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hiya peeps :)

for this
    V V V V V V V V V V V V V

blame mozz not me :D

Joya o/

Holy jaysus your gonna be a dragon mommy too :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

haha if id have a dragon shed look like this

831164-bigthumbnail.jpg

and wed be like this :)

1783017-bigthumbnail.jpg

in times of battle,
    and like this

340650.jpg

in times of peace :D
    <3

• Advertisement

Ohhhh my:D looking good :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement