Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Yeay!! :D More Dragons for the Lair :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

great....

thats the lair up in smoke....

Oh don't be such a grouch C :pac:

We're saving tonnes on the heating bill :D

indeed,

but i dont want to look like a crispy critter

They won't hurt you! They be more interested in Ted :pac:

• Advertisement

thats alright then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

glad you like mozz :D

not sure how far will i go but yea its fun :d))

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Are those Dragons trained??

I am delighted someone else in the Lair took to raising dragons too :D Grem will be most pleased :D

It is indeed fun :) I only intended really on starting out with just the dragon but there's so many different types and breeds, it's kinda like Pokemon, I just want to collect em all :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    absolutely :) it already started even they are inside the eggs atm..

you know, the energy is transferable :cool:

• Advertisement

Who's asking? :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Who's asking? :pac:

Health & Safety - You know how Seph is with that kinda thing, he's a stickler for rules.

Health & Safety - You know how Seph is with that kinda thing, he's a stickler for rules.

I have a FETAC 6 in Health and Safety and one in Fire Safety. I think we'll be grand :D

I have a FETAC 6 in Health and Safety and one in Fire Safety. I think we'll be grand :D

Dragon raiser, and a health and safety & fire safety certs, aren't you a jack of all trades :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can we have a look at those certs please along with your dragon licenses please? :D

Am..no? Since when did you have to have a license to own a dragon? Gone a bit mad on the auld safety there Seph..calm the passion :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Am..no? Since when did you have to have a license to own a dragon? Gone a bit mad on the auld safety there Seph..calm the passion :pac:

Well if you were to hand over a few brown paper envelopes.....I guess I could look the other way :pac:

Well if you were to hand over a few brown paper envelopes.....I guess I could look the other way :pac:

il_fullxfull.337598188.jpg

You guys and your brown envelope collections..

Theres nothing in them though :/

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Theres nothing in them though :/
    and that's why you should be a bit more explicit in your terms when dealing with dragon owners! ;):p:p

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    and that's why you should be a bit more explicit in your terms when dealing with dragon owners! ;):p:p

Well I thought she would have known too put a few bob in it :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Well I thought she would have known too put a few bob in it :pac:
    she did, but you didn't specify that :D:p:p:p

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi guys:)

my first day of national learning network went quite well:) was a bit nervous but got there on time, yay! I met the students who are all very nice, most of them are leaving soon so they'll be more new people soon I'd say. Spent most of the day on the computers and did some career work sheets as well. Had a very nice tutor who I spent the day with:)

Unfortunately the ex did contact me and was sending rather nasty texts during the day and ringing me ( which I can understand to a certain amount, as he's hurting and feeling angry) which upset me but I got on with it, not quite sure how I managed to not cry:o

1 day down, 13 days to go:D wrecked tired though:o

Goddammit

*kicks dirt*

hi guys:)

my first day of national learning network went quite well:) was a bit nervous but got there on time, yay! I met the students who are all very nice, most of them are leaving soon so they'll be more new people soon I'd say. Spent most of the day on the computers and did some career work sheets as well. Had a very nice tutor who I spent the day with:)

Unfortunately the ex did contact me and was sending rather nasty texts during the day and ringing me ( which I can understand to a certain amount, as he's hurting and feeling angry) which upset me but I got on with it, not quite sure how I managed to not cry:o

1 day down, 13 days to go:D wrecked tired though:o

Glad it went well for writer, as for the ex don't let those messages get too ya and if he rings ya again dont answer it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Block his number writer_lady, chances are he just won't stop :(

Focus on how you got on today and when you need to vent come here - sephi has your back ;) ola Sephi.... ;)

Taltos wrote: »
    Block his number writer_lady, chances are he just won't stop :(

Do this :) its probably is because he's hurting but you dont need that crap .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

will try to find out if i can do it on my phone network but think you can, right on both counts, I don't need that crap right now and he's probably hurting

I came home and found my hozier tickets had arrived so that cheered me up a bit :)

how's everyone doing?

Just go into you call settings my dear and it should be somewhere around there.

All good here writer :) Cold but grand out :)

• Advertisement

Throwing my 2 cents into this, but Writer you'd be better off just deleting his number altogether.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement