Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So in short, Paws like short haired Jared Leto :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yep. :p

And I like him when he's not too emaciated looking either. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Second part of hospital thing went well this morning.

Well done Mozz on sorting out the people to dragon ratio in here..

How is everyone?.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. Second part of hospital thing went well this morning.

Well done Mozz on sorting out the people to dragon ratio in here..

How is everyone?.

I knew you'd approve :D Least someone else in here appreciates my dragons :D

I am not too bad Grem. Snow is only starting to lodge outside :eek: Apparently the rest of the country is covered :eek:

No snow here :mad:

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    No snow here :mad:

I can't wait for the day you move somewhere they get lots of snow!! The joy you'll feel!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

None here either thank the gods.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I can't wait for the day you move somewhere they get lots of snow!! The joy you'll feel!!

Don't tease :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I had fun trolling people with a few pics of the snow making it look worse than it is..

Mozz, you mean there are people that don't share our passion for the magnificent specimen that is dragon?? Wtf???

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Don't tease :p

Why don't you just take a bus maybe 20 miles away from where you live and go gallavanting around the fields?
    I had fun trolling people with a few pics of the snow making it look worse than it is..

Mozz, you mean there are people that don't share our passion for the magnificent specimen that is dragon?? Wtf???

Apparently so. Some seem to think they are a danger to the lair and are hmming and hawing about health and safety and barbecues!

• Advertisement

I'm up to my eyeballs in h& s training plus extensive first aid skills, you've also got haccp and all sorts of other protocols that come with a kitchen. We would be paid to take up residence surely??

I'm up to my eyeballs in h& s training plus extensive first aid skills, you've also got haccp and all sorts of other protocols that come with a kitchen. We would be paid to take up residence surely??

I know right!! I have also got a FETAC 6 in Health and Safety in the work place and Fire Safety so alls good in the hood as far as I am concerned! I can't think of anymore responsible people :D

Damn it you're right! Just add capes and we would be ridding the streets of crime! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is it safe to come back in, or am I still dragon food ?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is it safe to come back in, or am I still dragon food ?

Yup. I fed them all ready. You're safe.
    Damn it you're right! Just add capes and we would be ridding the streets of crime! :D

I have got my Batman pyjamas on...let's do this :cool:

Yup. I fed them all ready. You're safe.

I have got my Batman pyjamas on...let's do this :cool:

with your mounting dragon army & Bricktop sig, I am starting to get wary of you. :pac:

**edges into Lair slowly**

Oh Ted, never fear!. You're much safer in here than out there...

As long as there is java, I'll be calm.

with your mounting dragon army & Bricktop sig, I am starting to get wary of you. :pac:

**edges into Lair slowly**

Brick-Top.png

aaargghhh

avBgPkx.gif

• Advertisement

Ted man, calm down, have a cuppa tea

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any primus lovers here?

This is awesome

Ted vs lair wall obviously not a fair fight. Here's a doughnut to go with the cuppa.

Ted man, calm down, have a cuppa tea
    Ted vs lair wall obviously not a fair fight. Here's a doughnut to go with the cuppa.

**gets up & dusts himself off**

thanks ladies.

**gets up & dusts himself off**

thanks ladies.
    And here's some cake to go with the doughnut :)
    omg-chocolate-cake-7.jpg

Any chance I can have some of that cake :D?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Stop it lads, in the mood for a nice treat but don't want to get out of my PJs to go to the shops!

Hmmmm, these chocolate doughnuts are lovely

*I legitimately have a box of chocolate doughnuts by my side, and they are mine, all mine :P

Get the shop to deliver M! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Get the shop to deliver M! :D
    If only Mozzie! They'd do amazing business if they would!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement