Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Better late than never - shenanigans!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hey Links!

How's things?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Better late than never - shenanigans!

distracts Grem with coffee

*runs off*

:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh hey Links, how goes it.. I had been thinking something but I seem to have become distracted....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

must try and sleep again, g'night nocs:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Fight you say

Oh well sorry Stereo, nothin personal

tishtQs.jpg

:P

hqdefault.jpg

Lith, You wouldn't like me when I'm angry

TIHcredits.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm alright folks. Not much to tell really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Jaysus if this race stuff is starting with over 1600 posts to go then I'm out until the next Lair thread. It is SO annoying!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Jaysus if this race stuff is starting with over 1600 posts to go then I'm out until the next Lair thread. It is SO annoying!

I don't think anyone has said anything about racing, have they? :eek:

It's pointless anyway because it's a random number that's going to be picked between the posts of 9000 and 10,000!

MrK, I can't even see the post count, don't Worry I won't be racing anyway!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hugo and wolf know the number

I learned the word 地下鉄 recently. :)

Very useful indeed! :D

Hugo and wolf know the number

How does Hugo know? :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    How does Hugo know? :o

Wolf man told him .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

It's pointless anyway because it's a random number that's going to be picked between the posts of 9000 and 10,000!
    I know, but like last time it was pretty annoying on here. I know it's random but it's still going to have people going mental. I don't want to sound like a d1ck but just thought I'd get that off my chest. Just ignore me

Links234 wrote: »

And it is?? Before I put my weirdo translation gibberish to it like.. :p

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I know, but like last time it was pretty annoying on here. I know it's random but it's still going to have people going mental. I don't want to sound like a d1ck but just thought I'd get that off my chest. Just ignore me

It did get pretty annoying I must admit. I don't blame you for getting a bit pissed off with it, I don't think I'll be taking part in the madness this time around either.

And it is?? Before I put my weirdo translation gibberish to it like.. :p

I actually posted that hoping you'd take a shot at it before I'd tell you :pac:

Tabernacle pylon fight scene?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Do they have lasers on top of their heads :pac:
    No, the lasers kept shorting out.

Betwixt 9900 and 10,000 the winning post doth lie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The word is subway

Tabernacle pylon fight scene?

Not even... I don't even...

What?! :confused:

Yeah, Wolf's right, it means subway; Chikatetsu

The word is subway

The Japanese word or are you dropping a code word for admittance to some sort of club?! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Finally off work early eve Moon Day. Sticks nose in Lair. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oooooooooo wolf. I was always good in the 100 dash. :cool:

I feel sick again :o

I should probably go to bed soon

Not even... I don't even...

What?! :confused:

Yeah, Wolf's right, it means subway; Chikatetsu

Don't ask me I just look at things some ways.. Like the words 'walked' and height' are angry kind of, the words 'moon' and 'bumble' are comfortable. It's just how I see them..

Yes I'm getting help and yes I'm taking my tablets! :D

I feel sick again :o

I should probably go to bed soon
    **Swannie fedespressos Links chicken soup!**

Tis a long long way off yet..

• Advertisement

Tis a long long way off yet..
    Not for a high stepper Mozz. Oh... hi! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement