Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

COFFEE FOR EVERYONE :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*slides his mug across the counter too young 93*

Fill her up please :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i better took coffee here as while i was making it myself i spilled a boiling water all over my left hand :(.... never happened to me b4 but presume there's always a first time for everything...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    spilled a boiling water all over my left hand :(..

*Kisses hand better* ;)

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

*Kisses hand better* ;)
    il_570xN.620140801_byrn.jpg

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

*Kisses hand better* ;)
    hahah thanks :blush:

yea ive heard that lips may have a healing effect :d))

edit: Sw - hahh :d)))

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon peeps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

SW wrote:
    just walk up to the counter then! 

There are 6 counters... I was waiting to go to a specific one but everyone was queuing in the same area.

There are 6 counters... I was waiting to go to a specific one but everyone was queuing in the same area.

I hate going near the Social Welfare office in town. They've made a right pigs ear of it and no one knows where they're going and what's happening.

If anyone enjoys going to the Social Welfare office, they need their heads checked.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    If anyone enjoys going to the Social Welfare office, they need their heads checked.

I don't think anyone enjoys it. I was more on about the fact that in the one in town there's no system, a cattle mart has more organisation. People can easily jump the que and once you do get to a counter your told the magic line "You're at the wrong counter".

Head hits wall at unmerciful speeds.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I hate going near the Social Welfare office in town. They've made a right pigs ear of it and no one knows where they're going and what's happening.
    Same here. It's so disorganised. Thank goodness for the Boards app!

Jared Leto updated his Snapchat last night.. Just a video of his eye and him saying "I bet you wanna see... everything..." Yes, Jared, yes we do. :p

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I don't think anyone enjoys it. I was more on about the fact that in the one in town there's no system, a cattle mart has more organisation. People can easily jump the que and once you do get to a counter your told the magic line "You're at the wrong counter".

Head hits wall at unmerciful speeds.

It's infuriating to be honest, bunch of miserable c u next Tuesdays in the Galway office, with the looks on their faces, so ****ing miserable, you'd almost swear they were paying you out of their own pockets, granted it's not a great job, but it ain't our fault the country is on it's knees and youngsters leaving.

A lot of rambling, but you'll make some sense of it hopefully.

Jared Leto updated his Snapchat last night.. Just a video of his eye and him saying "I bet you wanna see... everything..." Yes, Jared, yes we do. :p

Jared Leto is a tease, he did the same thing on Twitter, damn it. All i want to see is how he looks done up as The Joker.

Teasing Leto is teasing cliché.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Jared Leto is a tease, he did the same thing on Twitter, damn it. All i want to see is how he looks done up as The Joker.

He's a highly skilled teaser.. He does this with 30 Seconds to Mars stuff, and did similar stuff when he was filming Dallas Buyers Club.

I think we're in for an interesting few months. :)

Good point, i remember a friend going crazy over something 30STM he teased, but all this teasing is just building up hype for his unveiling, and if the teasing fails, he could pardon the pun, look like a right joker.

Very true. Although he hasn't really disappointed yet.

I wouldn't be the biggest Jared Leto fan (although I do think he is quite an actor). I am very intrigued to see his take on The Joker. I am a massive fan of the character and love pretty much every interpretation of him although Heath Ledgers is and will always be my favourite. I don't expect him to take it to a place as dark as Mr.Ledger but would love to see what he's going to do!

Jack Nicholson & Heath Ledger's portrayals of The Joker are the best, but let's see where Leto takes it.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I wouldn't be the biggest Jared Leto fan (although I do think he is quite an actor). I am very intrigued to see his take on The Joker. I am a massive fan of the character and love pretty much every interpretation of him although Heath Ledgers is and will always be my favourite. I don't expect him to take it to a place as dark as Mr.Ledger but would love to see what he's going to do!

He has been in some great films. His best two, IMO, are Requiem For A Dream and Dallas Buyers Club. :)

I'll have to watch the ones I haven't seen though. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi nocs:)

Back home, wrecked tired but had a good day! Computers went well, just typing up basic letters:) Didn't have yoga in the end as the tutor never turned up, slightly disappointed with that, but we had a quiz instead. Great craic :D New girl joined us today, I'm not alone, yay! Off now until the 18th

No rest for the wicked though, I'm up very early tomorrow to do another autism presentation. Have to be in kilkenny by 9am, lets hope we're not snowed in!

No contact from ex thankfully:)

how's everyone doing?

edit: hope you're ok rubes!

just came back from doctor, this looks (and feels) soooo much better now :)

340802.jpg

hiya everyone ..

someone mentioned jared leto? :blush::blush::blush:

i mean i looUve his new haircut :d

hiya joya, was just thinking 'where is everyone??'

how's you?:)

yea im fine, well hurt myself today (badly) for no reason at all :d) but it will be fine in few days, it has to :)

Joya wrote: »
    yea im fine, well hurt myself today (badly) for no reason at all :d) but it will be fine in few days, it has to :)

glad you're ok:) hope it heals up soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

That looks nasty Joya :-/ Hope it heals soon

thanks guys, well ill got to change the dressing in two days so we'll se how its progressing ..

and something brighter as of mentioned leto's new haircut im sure we d agree there's nothing not to like here ;d))

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_HXgNJXAAECT_4.jpg

Good Lord, Joya what did you do??! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I think you get to see his arse in Lord of War

• Advertisement

Hope its ok now joya, burns can nasty and sore, I burned a part of my hand last summer while I was painting the kitchen, my hand hit off a light bulb :o
    I think you get to see his arse in Lord of War

Cue all the noc gals rushing off too watch it now :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement