Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    What's this about dragon eggs? I can't see a link to them!

Are you on a mobile?

Or can you see sigs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Can't see sigs unless I go to your profile. I did that and clicked on your eggs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My mind is so much clearer since I cleared out my room :D

My mind is so much clearer since I cleared out my room :D

That's why I love cleaning :D Helps clear the clutter out of your head :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Paging Lith to the Lair, Lith to the lair! Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46IR1wv_tzY

You probably have but anyway. :p

By Odin's glorious beard, it's glorious even though it's only a teaser, May hurry the feck up already :D

• Advertisement

I got rid of so much junk. :D

Actually does anyone know of anywhere that would take old CDs? They don't take them in Cex.

Roll on May!!!

Thought there might be more than 10 songs though, they recorded 20 apparently..

I got rid of so much junk. :D

Actually does anyone know of anywhere that would take old CDs? They don't take them in Cex.

Is there any buy/sell/swap pages you liked or joined on Facebook? Some people may take the there? Or if you don't want to listen to them you could make some pretty awesome things with them!

I broke up a few CDS before and made some mosiac pieces with them :) I made a mirrored candy skull from them :D

Ooh thanks Mozz, some good ideas there.. I've got loads that I don't want anymore. Plus, all my music is on my laptop..

No bothers my dear! Loads of creative ideas out there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

Try adverts, make a few bob from them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Is it just me or does anyone else prefer listening to music from a CD.

I hate the feeling of earphones in/on my ears.

Meh, it's a same of a same for me to be honest! I love the feeling of in ear-buds though!

Can't beat record players though. They released these vibrations that were really relaxing for a person!

Meh, it's a same of a same for me to be honest! I love the feeling of in ear-buds though!

Can't beat record players though. They released these vibrations that were really relaxing for a person!

That's true. My dad has loads of vinyl. Very occasionally breaks it out.

I love putting on a CD at full blast when I'm cleaning. Don't think my neighbours do but fcuk them :D

heyday30 wrote: »
    That's true. My dad has loads of vinyl. Very occasionally breaks it out.

I love putting on a CD at full blast when I'm cleaning. Don't think my neighbours do but fcuk them :D
    Well as long as you are cleaning through the day time no-one can give out about! What would ya listen to while cleaning?

Well as long as you are cleaning through the day time no-one can give out about! What would ya listen to while cleaning?

All sorts today was an ac dc day. bita red hot chilli peppers thrown in there too.
    I listen to just about anything but I guess I'm a rock/ indie girl at heart.

All sorts today was an ac dc day. bita red hot chilli peppers thrown in there too.
    I listen to just about anything but I guess I'm a rock/ indie girl at heart.
    Pfft well then, no harm in that! I thought it was something people actually wouldn't like listening to (like country music *shudders*)
    Being a rock chick is pretty awesome!

Most of my CDS were destroyed/stolen. Thankfully I have all my music backed up to my PC and my iPod. Still though, it was a lousy thing to have happened :/

Pfft well then, no harm in that! I thought it was something people actually wouldn't like listening to (like country music *shudders*)
    Being a rock chick is pretty awesome!

Jaysus no country wouldn't do it for me at all. Too samey.
    Give me some Metallica any day over that.
    I love bowie too. Man's a legend I think anyway.
    Joys of having older brothers. Listening to all their Tapes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Most of my CDS were destroyed/stolen. Thankfully I have all my music backed up to my PC and my iPod. Still though, it was a lousy thing to have happened :/

:mad:

• Advertisement

That's pretty sh1tty.
    My laptop got very sick n lost all my music on it. Still have most of them in hard copy.

Jaysus no country wouldn't do it for me at all. Too samey.
    Give me some Metallica any day over that.
    I love bowie too. Man's a legend I think anyway.
    Joys of having older brothers. Listening to all their Tapes ;)
    I agree with your assessment of both music and Bowie! I knew I picked a good un :p

catallus wrote: »
    :mad:

Pretty much sums my feelings on the matter. It was a few years ago that happened but still. Bastards took a lot of my DVDs too. Would love to catch the assholes!
    That's pretty sh1tty.
    My laptop got very sick n lost all my music on it. Still have most of them in hard copy.

It was. As I said I'd love to catch the bastards. I approve of your music tastes, Metallica and Bowie :D

Girl in work asked who David Bowie was :eek: The youth of today seriously need an education in what music is!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I store my music in hard copy, the cloud, and on my mp3 player

Girl in work asked who David Bowie was :eek: The youth of today seriously need an education in what music is!

Aggghh that's just as bad as with that new Kanye west/ riannah and mc Cartney song.
    All the yougins on twitter were like " sound of Kanye to give that old man a chance"

:O cringe

Tis pretty sad :/

Tis pretty sad :/

It is sad. !

Best try get some kip.
    Night mozzie and anyone else still awake.

I am off to the land of nod myself! Night all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

night Mozz :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

Night Night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement