Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

How's things m'dear?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Invisibility cloak, no fair.......... I want one.
    Ooooooooooo, maybe I can get the Lair patent on fashionable invisibility cloaks... Swannie starts counting magic beans in her mind. :cool:

Oh... Hi Lith! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    How's things m'dear?
    Was wired but tired, woke up around 4AM Pacific and still stumbling about my flat in a daze.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Hi pals o/
    **SwanBot wraps wings about Seph in a big intimate HUG**

SwanBot!
    Swaaaauk?
    Don't play innocent with me!
    Swaaaaaaaauk? :o
    Bad SwanBot! Bad! Bad! :mad:
    Swaaauk... swaaaaak... swaaaaaaaaak...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*leads swanbot away*

Were gonna be a while ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Moving away from Seph's shenanigans with Swanbot, i'm looking at band t-shirts and teasing myself, i hate being broke at times :(

*leads swanbot away*

Were gonna be a while ;)

@#%$@##!!!! Swannie's foiled again!

**Pulls out SwanBot design plans, tears them up, throws them on Lair floor, and jumps up-and-down on them!**
    i'm looking at band t-shirts and teasing myself, i hate being broke at times :(
    Band?

Black Swan wrote: »
    @#%$@##!!!! Swannie's foiled again!

**Pulls out SwanBot design plans, tears them up, throws them on Lair floor, and jumps up-and-down on them!**

Swannie, maybe it's time we made a new more viscous swanbot, one that doesn't feel love or emotion. Kinda like Terminator..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

WANT! :D

s-l1000.jpg

• Advertisement

A Terminator style Swanbot :eek:, Mozz don't be giving Swannie any ideas that she might act on.

You'll doom us all

Swannie, maybe it's time we made a new more viscous swanbot, one that doesn't feel love or emotion. Kinda like Terminator..
    Agree Mozz. Powers up CAD and starts designing version 2.2 with evil snicker. Waves a Mozz: "I'll be back!" :eek:

A Terminator style Swanbot :eek:, Mozz don't be giving Swannie any ideas that she might act on.

You'll doom us all

SwanBot 1.0 > SwanBot 2.0 > SwanBot 2.1 > Skynet SwanBot!!!! :eek: :cool:

SwanBot 1.0 > SwanBot 2.0 > SwanBot 2.1 > Skynet SwanBot!!!! :eek: :cool:

I fear your creations will revolt on us Ultron style :p

Multiple Swanbot drones and several version of Swanbot, before finally becoming Swanbot Prime

Begins assembling crack team of super heroes in case of such a threat

Dont you dare change swanbot D:

Get over it man, do you single handedly want to eliminate human kind with your shenanigans :P

Yes :pac:

Then I am afraid Swannie has no choice.

Damn it Seph, *aims Iron Man repulsor at Seph* I will not let you destroy humanity, not before i destroy it :pac:

I fear your creations will revolt on us Ultron style :p

Multiple Swanbot drones and several version of Swanbot, before finally becoming Swanbot Prime
    **Swannie rubs wings together in glee, humming Darth Vader march as she works on new SwanBot design. **
    Begins assembling crack team of super heroes in case of such a threat
    Swannie loves a good challenge! Makes plans to scale up from R&D lab prototype to manufacturing floor SwanBot mass production model, all designed in accordance with ISO 9001 International Quality Assurance Standards and EU Directives to produce SwanBot clones with high reliability to specs. Swannie reloads Matrix: More! More!

• Advertisement

Swannie & Seph leave me no choice....... Noccers assemble :pac:

Hi guys :)

How do Paws! o/

Hi guys :)
    Oh hi Paws. Don't mind us. We were just about to unleash a war in the Lair living room and front yard between Lith's superheros and an army of mass produced Terminator-like Skynet SwanBots. :eek:

**Innocently whistles, sticks wings in pockets, shuffles feet**

Into battle we charge............ Right after i've had my coffee.

How do Paws! o/

Hi Mozz, how are you?
    Oh hi Paws. Don't mind us. We were just about to unleash a war in the Lair living room and front yard between Lith's superheros and an army of mass produced Terminator-like Skynet SwanBots. :eek:

**Innocently whistles, sticks wings in pockets, shuffles feet**

Fair enough. If anyone gets hurt I'll nurse ye back to health :p

Really liking this guy at the moment.

Swannie & Seph leave me no choice....... Noccers assemble :pac:

Ahhhhhhhhh jaysus :D

Ahhhhhhhhh jaysus :D

Well Avengers is trademarked :p

Into battle we charge............ Right after i've had my coffee.

Wait! Hold off the attack! Did you say the magic word Lith?
    Coffee?
    Fair enough. If anyone gets hurt I'll nurse ye back to health :p
    Paws to the rescue of us creatures in the Lair Animal House. :cool:

• Advertisement

Wait! Hold off the attack! Did you say the magic word Lith?
    Coffee?

I did, now call off your army of Swanbot drones.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement