Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*ducks and watches as it hits swannie*

:eek:
    Bounces off Swannie and hits heyday (Swannie's shields were at 100%). Sticks out long pointy pink tongue and blows raspberries at Seph! :P
    heyday30 wrote: »
    :( it's like 6 degrees here. Heating on, blankets and the dog keepin my feet warm.
    Totes jealous swannie.
    Well, I'll be moving about 420 kms north in a few weeks, and will need the same on crisp mornings by the ocean.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I am so cold :(
    Oh hi Paws. I was thinking about you earlier today when walking across the parking lot of our university marketplace. There was a 3/4 ton covered truck with the name "Washed Paws" that did mobile pet care. :cool:

*black swan looks under lair couch cushions* *suddenly writer jumps out and goes 'booo!'*:D

**Swannie JUMPS, but quickly recovers, smoothing down ruffled feathers**

Hi writer. I got my 1-page today, got my 1-page today!

**Swannie throws out chest and beats it with wings!!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie JUMPS, but quickly recovers, smoothing down ruffled feathers**

Hi writer. I got my 1-page today, got my 1-page today!

**Swannie throws out chest and beats it with wings!!**

hi black swan:) That's great, keep it going! Haven't done much myself recently, with all the goings on with me lately but now that I have a bit of free time I hope to get back into it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Oh hi Paws. I was thinking about you earlier today when walking across the parking lot of our university marketplace. There was a 3/4 ton covered truck with the name "Washed Paws" that did mobile pet care. 

Awh Swannie, that's so sweet! That's a genius name though. Washed Paws. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bounces off Swannie and hits heyday (Swannie's shields were at 100%). Sticks out long pointy pink tongue and blows raspberries at Seph! :P

Well, I'll be moving about 420 kms north in a few weeks, and will need the same on crisp mornings by the ocean.

Mmmmmm Raspberries :pac:

...now that I have a bit of free time I hope to get back into it
    Write writer write! :cool:
    Awh Swannie, that's so sweet! That's a genius name though. Washed Paws. :D
    Methought it cool too!
    Mmmmmm Raspberries :pac:
    **Swannie raises shields to 110%**

I know about Romeo Seph from watching you woo SwanBot! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's just so damn good :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oooooooooooo BLACK Sabbath! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Discrimination against mobile users again. :(

• Advertisement

Write writer write! :cool:

Methought it cool too!

**Swannie raises shields to 110%**

I know about Romeo Seph from watching you woo SwanBot! :eek:

will do:cool: gonna get back into writing book/blog

Discrimination against mobile users again. :(
    Then again, you don't know what you are missing heyday. It could be terrible! Then again it was...
    terribly grand Black Sabbath sounds!

will do:cool: gonna get back into writing book/blog
    I no longer worry about every word I write, only that I write it. Revisions will come later as they always do. Such a careless attitude has helped me get over chronic writer's block.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

When did you start getting into FNM?

Then again, you don't know what you are missing heyday. It could be terrible! Then again it was...
    terribly grand Black Sabbath sounds!

Ah good old bat head eating Ozzy!

More mellow music myself tonight in the form of the stone Roses.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Lith is a cool tall dude, that's why.

Oh... Aloha Mozz (hi and bye). I now have things to do and places to go.

Bye all!

Mischief Managed!!

POOF!

When it comes to music Mozz, i am like an onion, lots of layers :p

I am only available for a limited time only myself :D

Have college in the morning so I better hit the hey soon!

Think i'll stick with Faith No More for now, will dive into the side projects eventually, even though it's a lot.

By swannie.

Hi mozz :)

• Advertisement

see ya black swan!

Hiya mozz:)

note to self: don't text ex, although lonely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hey heyday and mozzie! How are you doing?

Think i'll stick with Faith No More for now, will dive into the side projects eventually, even though it's a lot.

Tomahawk is an awesome side project, love them :D

I am a huge Faith No More fan, they were all I listened to at one point. I don't think you're going to find a bigger fan tbh. I actually bawled because I couldn't get a ticket to see them a few years back :( Least I got to check them out at Download :cool:
    By swannie.

Hi mozz :)

Sup HD!! How's all with you?

see ya black swan!

Oh writer...hugs To you break ups such :(

Sup HD!! How's all with you?

Good form mozz ta. Hope you are too.

Hi Mr. K :)

Tomahawk is an awesome side project, love them :D

I am a huge Faith No More fan, they were all I listened to at one point. I don't think you're going to find a bigger fan tbh. I actually bawled because I couldn't get a ticket to see them a few years back :( Least I got to check them out at Download :cool:

I will add them to the list, :eek: you got to see Faith No More at Download, oh you lucky lucky woman you. Hopefully they'll announce an Irish date at some point in the near future.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi mozz o/

Oh writer...hugs To you break ups such :(

indeed they are:( less than a week and it's kinda hard, particularly at this time of night when my brain starts thinking about him. Think I'll stay with my folks this weekend ( I live on my own) as that's when I'd normally be travelling to see him, try and keep myself busy. Thanks for the hugs:)

Hey Writer, how's things? Hope you're doing ok. You've got us to keep you company :D
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Hey heyday and mozzie! How are you doing?

Hey M!! What's the craic now? Not too bad now man! Hope you're the same :)
    Hi mozz o/

Ola amigo! o/
    I will add them to the list, :eek: you got to see Faith No More at Download, oh you lucky lucky woman you. Hopefully they'll announce an Irish date at some point in the near future.

Yeah, got to see them back in 09. What a gig that was :D If they do announce an Irish date be bloody sure to have ticketmaster website open the night before and stay up all night waiting for them to go on sale. They sold out within seconds a few years back and I'd expect the same again!

They're playing Download again this year, would love to go but with all this malark of moving I don't think there's much hope :(

• Advertisement

Bands always shaft ireland when doing tours, karnivool im looking at you :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement